Is customer support team dead?

ferhat

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest seoandmarketing

It’s not dead, but they are replying very slow. I don’t know what’s happening with fiverr, it’s only geting worse and worse. The support was answering for max.30min (usualy 15 min.)

Guest seoandmarketing

It’s not dead, but they are replying very slow. I don’t know what’s happening with fiverr, it’s only geting worse and worse. The support was answering for max.30min (usualy 15 min.)

It’s very frustrating. I am a new seller, although I’m not new to Fiverr (been a buyer for quite some time). I created my first gig a couple of days ago and uploaded a video that needs to be reviewed. I’ve suspended my gig until the video is approved, but Fiverr is taking FOREVER to do that. I have a couple of high-quality images uploaded already, but I worked hard on that video and I want to be able to hit the ground running when I start (i.e. having the video approved and attached to the gig as soon as I make it active). It says that processing can take up to 24 hours but we’re well beyond that now. I want to start serving customers but Fiverr’s slow support is keeping me from doing that. 😦

I also had issues while creating my gig and wanted to discuss those issues with them, but no reply to that ticket either. I hope they get it together soon. It’s not the greatest feeling when you’re a new seller and can’t get any support…

It’s very frustrating. I am a new seller, although I’m not new to Fiverr (been a buyer for quite some time). I created my first gig a couple of days ago and uploaded a video that needs to be reviewed. I’ve suspended my gig until the video is approved, but Fiverr is taking FOREVER to do that. I have a couple of high-quality images uploaded already, but I worked hard on that video and I want to be able to hit the ground running when I start (i.e. having the video approved and attached to the gig as soon as I make it active). It says that processing can take up to 24 hours but we’re well beyond that now. I want to start serving customers but Fiverr’s slow support is keeping me from doing that. 😦

I also had issues while creating my gig and wanted to discuss those issues with them, but no reply to that ticket either. I hope they get it together soon. It’s not the greatest feeling when you’re a new seller and can’t get any support…

Archived