Annoying App notifications

Hey folks,

I've noticed a weird bug with the Fiverr app in recent weeks and thought it would be good to share. I initially thought this bug was due to me using an old phone but it still happens on a brand new iPhone 15 Pro Max so time to report!

When I get a message from my customers I always get two notifications one for the messages and then one in my "profile" tab. This is annoying in itself, however when I reply to my message and close the app, the notification remains until I open the app again and THEN it disapears. It's super weird and frustrating. Hope you can fix.

(I'll try and get a video or something the next time it happens!)

• Like 8
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

App notifications should enhance, not disrupt, your experience. Customize notification settings to your preference for a more seamless user experience, ensuring you're only alerted to what truly matters to you.

• Like 6

Oddly enough. I got a message from a client around 3 am this morning, and only found it at 9 am this morning in my inbox, when I opened the Fiverr app. 

Normally. I get a notification on my phone, and then an email in my gmail that I have a message on Fiverr. But I got neither, this time. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/22/2024 at 12:58 AM, nickj2013 said:

Oddly enough. I got a message from a client around 3 am this morning, and only found it at 9 am this morning in my inbox, when I opened the Fiverr app. 

Normally. I get a notification on my phone, and then an email in my gmail that I have a message on Fiverr. But I got neither, this time. 

Thanks for share good advice.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 5:12 PM, elizagomez9 said:

App notifications should enhance, not disrupt, your experience. Customize notification settings to your preference for a more seamless user experience, ensuring you're only alerted to what truly matters to you.

Customizing app notification settings is key to a personalized experience. Tailor alerts to suit your needs, striking a balance between staying informed and avoiding disruption. It's your app, your experience—make it work for you.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2024 at 8:28 PM, nickj2013 said:

Same thing happened to me

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...