Wish site had live chat

garysing

First time requesting some work. Thought I could email with the artist. Got unapproved after waiting a week. Now back in with the same request and a new artist.

Is there a way when you have a question that you can go into a quick and simple mode?

Gary

Hi Gary. @myvideoservice is right about this. It’s also even more difficult if the gig you want to buy doesn’t seem to require s***e in the eyes of Customer Support. The thing I don’t get, honestly, is why so many buyers/sellers have issues with it. I’ve had to work around issues of this type several times and never had to break any rules or ask for special permissions to do it.

When I’ve had a client who really needs a back and forth conversation it hasn’t been that difficult to figure it out. I made arrangements with the client via regular inbox messages to “meet” on Fiverr at a set time in their time zone. We both logged into Fiverr as always, no outside contact info needed and then we talked back and forth using the Fiverr inbox.

Sure, it is a bit slow but you can even see if the other person is typing so it’s not that different from live chat to me. I also found it helpful since some of those clients were native English speakers and I could use google translate in real time to help understand one another. Of course, if the gig is one of those that seriously requires s***e, like language lessons or something, generally Fiverr will agree to it.

What do you mean you got unnaproved? Did you actually pay for a gig?

Using Fiverr is like hiring any freelancer, you need to put out some requests to many people asking them about your job and getting a quote of how much it will cost, then go with the best person you like, how well they communicate and email you, how quickly they get back to you, all those things you should take into consideration.

And no there is no quick and simple mode, but just email messages to several artists you are interested in buying a gig from. Some sellers are online alot. Keep in mind that where the person lives is also a factor it may be night for them when it’s day for you and the other way around.

Archived