Where should I share my gigs?

vedo413

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That’s spamming and no one likes it anyway. No one joins a group to see people’s Fiverr gigs. No one. You will not get sales, just annoy people and make yourself look unprofessional.

Then how do we get sales? All are saying to do that. I tried everything but no sales.

Then how do we get sales? All are saying to do that. I tried everything but no sales.

Why not research to find out how it actually works instead of asking me to hold your hand and walk you through it? I’ve explained many times how this works. Why not take initiative and search the forum?

If you think spamming gets sales this indicates that you don’t yet even know the basics of business. You have a lot of research to do. I’m not here so you don’t have to research.

So many sellers fail because they don’t bother to learn how sales works and assume spamming is the way.

Why not research to find out how it actually works instead of asking me to hold your hand and walk you through it? I’ve explained many times how this works. Why not take initiative and search the forum?

If you think spamming gets sales this indicates that you don’t yet even know the basics of business. You have a lot of research to do. I’m not here so you don’t have to research.

So many sellers fail because they don’t bother to learn how sales works and assume spamming is the way.

Thank you for your advise.

Here’s the thing about social media, it’s not enough to be on Facebook, you need thousands of followers to make an impact. For example, I follow Introverts Are Awesome, they have 844,000 likes, and yet their last post was a huge failure. It only had 5 shares (the previous one had 848 shares), the post was about t-shirts they’re selling.

So if a huge page like them are failing with almost a million followers, I don’t see what chances the average person has.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 3/30/2021 at 7:48 AM, barrelofmonkeys said:

Any social media you can put it on! From MySpace to tik Tok. The more out there it gets, the better

I joined TikTok today and saw a video of a hefty woman shaking her butt, she had thousands of likes and comments. I don't have any gigs related to butt shaking, so I'm not sure what I can do on TikTok. I suppose I can get to know the platform until I figure out something.  

On 7/20/2021 at 6:08 AM, listing_guys said:

You can share them any social media platform 🙂

The question is HOW you share. I have 200 friends on Facebook, none of them need what I'm selling. I could join groups and pages, and post my links there, but I might be accused of spamming. 

Archived