Things to think about before you create a new Gig [ARCHIVED]

natalieab

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tn5rr2012

Reply to @mndbnks: I log onto fiverr several times a day and check everything out to make sure no one has become lost, I would bet that with an active gig this would be a good thing to do

Guest bdseoexperts

Dear Natalieab,

It is really very wonderful tips for me as beginner at fiverr, could you please inform me about adding video in gig. Is it must? or not.

Thanks for writing this. When I first joined Fiverr several months ago, I lurked about for a long time before I listed a gig; I wanted to make sure that what I offered was unique, compelling and deliverable.

It really does help to think of it as a small business. Thanks for the tips!

Anna

~Annasongs~

Thanks for writing this. When I first joined Fiverr several months ago, I lurked about for a long time before I listed a gig; I wanted to make sure that what I offered was unique, compelling and deliverable.

Anna

~Annasongs~

Anna

~Annasongs~

Anna

~Annasongs~

Anna

~Annasongs~

Archived