Fiverr Should have chat system bettween seller and buyer

abidagfx

messaging and waiting for reply is too much boring. fiverr should have the chat system when order is starting so buyer and seller do better communication and get modification and work done with fast response and less time. it can save lot of time of seller and buyer and fiverr can go to top of all free lancing sites.

waiting response for this suggestion from other members.

I don’t think that a lot of people would use this option . Not everybody sits in front of the computer 24/7 and most of the time there is a big time difference between buyer and seller which makes the chat session even more difficult.

• 3 weeks later...

Reply to @annai80: Thanks, you know, I have a gig for brand names, this is the message I got today:

"“are you able to give me a real brandable name for three of my companies and ideas? and if so can we knock it out by tomorrow if you are not too busy?” "

To me that’s like asking a veterinarian if he works with animals. Then I told the guy that if he wants it in 24 hours he’s gonna have to buy the gig extra. Buyers, some of them want everything for nothing. You gotta remind them you’re not desperate.

Archived