Things are not well for me please help me out

Guest saurabhvora

Guest saurabhvora

i have posted 9 gigs and it is now almost 2 moths time has passed but i didn’t receive any single order yet. Please do suggest me some way out.

I think this link might give you an idea:http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/49277/ask-yourself-first-before-you-ask-how-do-i-get-sales-can-you-help-me#Item_1

Please read 2 and 4 especially. I can see several grammar errors in your description ( yet you offer writing gigs which is not a good idea), and for someone who is offering videos I am quite surprised that you are not offering any samples.

The problem I see is you have at least two Gigs that are essentially the SAME thing. No need to put up 2 Gigs that offer you being an virtual assistant and making a presentation video for an organization. To me, putting up “filler” Gigs just so that you may get more face time in the search would have me not wanting to order from you.

Also, I would suggest you remove the link in your Writing Gig that leads people OFF the Fiverr platform. That is a good way to have your account shut down as if you read the TOS, we are not allowed to lead people off site. I also would suggest that if your grammar and writing style is what you show in your writing Gig, you will be waiting for a long time for an order from a native English speaker. You say you will write 500 words, but you cannot even write a 500 word description of what your writing Gig offers? Also, many here who offer writing Gigs have found they need to be very particular about what they will do - how many edits they will make etc. Your Gig description just looks like you threw up Gigs hoping to cash in quick.

GG

Archived