What have you done with your Fiverr income?

fastcopywriter

Reply to @catwriter: That’s nice, I paid off my credit card debt, then bought another gun (handguns are a boy’s best friend), then a PS4, and now I’m hoping to save $20,000 for a Prius C or $15.000 for a Nissan Versa or Toyota Yaris. I can’t decide! The C has more fuel economy, but it costs more, while the Yaris and the Versa have excellent fuel economy, but lack leather seats. It’s quite a conundrum, I suppose first I’ll save the money and then see what I do with it.

Reply to @kjblynx: Sorry to hear about your eye. Are all the doctors telling you the same thing? That you’re not qualified? Anyway, it’s none of my business so you don’t have to answer.

As for the other stuff, that sounds like a great idea. If you’re in Michigan it makes sense to buy a home, I hear property can be cheap there, specially Detroit although nobody wants to live there.

Florida has good prices in Boca Raton, but I already own one property and it’s a pain in the A. Gotta pay taxes, insurance, live in fear of HOA raising their fees, and if you have a tenant as I do, get ready for “The air conditioning is broken.” She almost cost me $3,000 but luckily for me, I got a contractor in my family with an AC Repairman connection, and he inspected the AC and found no problems, so maybe the tenant wanted to get a commission from her crooked AC repairman. That is why I’m going to avoid buying property ever again. Nothing but drama and hassles, unless your mortgage plus everything else is really less than renting.

Reply to @kjblynx: Then in your case homeownership makes sense, specially if you stay in Michigan for a long time (although you can always rent it and maybe make a small profit after paying the mortgage).

Hope you get a fixed rate mortgage, and hope you don’t need mortgage insurance although if it’s not expensive, it’s not a big deal. I don’t trust ARMS (Adjustable Rate Mortgages) because you never know what the market might do.

Reply to @fastcopywriter: Recording Technology and Business school. It has changed alot. I think in technology, you have to learn to learn. I have also taught at a recording technology school.

Best advice to guys like me: "Focus on selling the product not selling the technology. The customer doesn’t care about the technology, but they like an awesome product."

I am 39 also.

Reply to @landongrace: That’s a brilliant insight, great point. My insight when it comes to online marketing is that people don’t respond to sales pitches, but do respond to helpful advice and interesting content. So if you have a recording studio website, you might want to try blogs like “How to make it in the music business” and others that might attract traffic. Not, “Discover the New XLR-2434” unless you’re targeting audio engineers.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived