Pantheon Prosperity Bank Fake Or Real

ghayoor_hussain

Question

19 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, ghayoor_hussain said:

Hello Everyone, I wan information about Pantheon Prosperity Bank, whether it is real or fake. One of the client has sent project payment via Pantheon Prosperity Bank and now asking for VAT Code Purchasing!! I am totally confused whether what to do!!

Hello too

It's a scam. Kindly report that buyer immediately. Don't provide your bank details.

Also, why would buyer sent you the payment via his/her bank when there is already a payment procedure on Fiverr?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, ghayoor_hussain said:

Actually, I made contact via email upon the client instructions . Now the payment is in Pantheon Prosperity bank. He is asking for VAT Code

You are getting being scammed so kindly avoid it.

Ask your buyer to place an order on Fiverr so that you can get paid after the completion of order. Kindly follow the advices suggested by @priyank_mod 

• Like 3
  • Up 2

16 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

HI @ghayoor_hussain, did you post the same question by mistake? It's been already asked and answered and @priyank_mod confirmed it's a scam on your previous post, do you still need help with this?

Yes I need help because the payment is in the Pantheon Prosperity bank. I am worried for my payment. 

• Like 2

@ghayoor_hussain 

I have mentioned many times on the forum that scammers focus on sellers with no orders (or only a few orders) and who charge very low prices. These sellers are almost always desperate for an order and fall into the scammers' trap.

Your account is 4 years old, you have no orders and charge very low prices. You were the perfect target for a scam.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

There is NO money in any bank. Scammers are targeting you!!

Unfortunately no. I thought the same at first but he has worked outside the Fiverr so payment was sent to that bank. We cannot help him in this regard. It's his personal issue so it should be sorted out by himself.

P.S. I am not sure he has violated the TOS or not. But he said after Fiverr, he worked outside the platform. 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ghayoor_hussain said:

Actually, I made contact via email upon the client instructions

Then you have violated Fiverr's Terms of Service. Communication has to go through Fiverr. Orders have to go through Fiverr. Everything has to go through Fiverr.

If you're dealing with that buyer outside of Fiverr, then Fiverr has nothing to do with it, and nobody here can help you.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

If you're dealing with that buyer outside of Fiverr, then Fiverr has nothing to do with it, and nobody here can help you.

I told him the same. He has asked me for my help via Forum's Messages. Told him that no one can help you with your issue as you have dealt with your buyer outside the Fiverr but he is still asking for help and guidance. :classic_mellow:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, ghayoor_hussain said:

Yes I need help because the payment is in the Pantheon Prosperity bank. I am worried for my payment. 

That's not something that anyone here can help with. If you really have a pending payment, Fiverr has nothing to do with that and you should contact that bank. As for Fiverr, I strongly recommend reading more about how it works before you continue using the platform or post here. Good luck with your future endeavors 🍀

• Like 2