Becoming Top Rated: Here’s what you should know

Dreaming of becoming a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr? You’re in the right place! Today, we’re diving into what it takes to achieve that prized status and unlock exclusive benefits that can elevate your freelance career.

What is Top Rated? 
Top Rated indicates the seller level awarded to top-performing freelancers who consistently deliver high-quality work and provide exceptional experiences for their buyers. Along with receiving the highly coveted badge, Top Rated Sellers also enjoy additional benefits such as Early Payouts, higher gig allotments, and more.

What it takes
To be considered for Top Rated status, you must reach the following criteria: 

• 40 completed orders
  • 20 unique clients 
  • $10,000+ earnings 
  • 9+ success score
  • 90% response rate
  • 4.7+ rating

While meeting these base criteria is mandatory for consideration, unlike Level 1 and Level 2, promotion to Top Rated is not automatic. In order to become a Top Rated seller on Fiverr,  you must pass a holistic review performed by our evaluation team. Some subcategories may also require additional skills tests before consideration. 

Another thing to note is that the team only focuses on services that fall within high-demand categories. If your service is not listed, you will not be eligible for promotion to Top Rated at this time. Don’t worry, though—the list changes based on market demand, so there’s hope that your subcategory may become eligible in the future. 

The evaluation process
To ensure our vetting process is thorough, the wait time can range from 45 to 90 days, depending on your subcategory. Seller Plus premium members can enjoy the benefits of priority vetting, which means they get pushed to the front of the queue once they become eligible for consideration. Even so, members of the program can still expect to wait a considerable amount of time while our team reviews their profile. For a complete list of eligible categories and wait times, visit here.

During the evaluation process, the team is paying attention to four main points:

• Professional Skills- Your proficiency and the quality of deliveries in relation to the scope of services provided.
  • Communication and Service- Your overall responsiveness and your ability to set clear expectations and provide a smooth and seamless client experience. For insider communication tips, for insider best practices, check out our communication hub here.
  • Professional Presence- The structure of your Gigs and profile, as well as the use of features like an intro video to connect with prospective clients and a portfolio to showcase skills and experience. 
  • Compliance with Fiverr's Policies- Verification that your account activity complies with our Terms of Service and Community Standards.

Ready to start the journey to Top Rated? 
Becoming a Top Rated seller is no easy feat, but with a little hard work and consistency, it’s certainly possible. For additional resources to guide you through the process, check out the following articles: 

Additionally, you might want to consider joining Seller Plus Premium where you’ll have a dedicated Success Manager who can provide expert-level advice on becoming Top Rated. 

• Like 77
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 4

56 minutes ago, monirwcoder said:

I've met all the criteria for being Top Rated, but I still haven't achieved it.

Hi! It could be that you do not offer any of the in-demand subcategories. See below 👇

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Another thing to note is that the team only focuses on services that fall within high-demand categories. If your service is not listed, you will not be eligible for promotion to Top Rated at this time. Don’t worry, though—the list changes based on market demand, so there’s hope that your subcategory may become eligible in the future. 

For a complete list of eligible categories and wait times, visit here.

• Like 35
  • Up 1
  • Insightful 4

• Kesha featured this topic
22 hours ago, Kesha said:

Dreaming of becoming a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr? You’re in the right place! Today, we’re diving into what it takes to achieve that prized status and unlock exclusive benefits that can elevate your freelance career.

What is Top Rated? 
Top Rated indicates the seller level awarded to top-performing freelancers who consistently deliver high-quality work and provide exceptional experiences for their buyers. Along with receiving the highly coveted badge, Top Rated Sellers also enjoy additional benefits such as Early Payouts, higher gig allotments, and more.

What it takes

• 40 completed orders
  • 20 unique clients 
  • $10,000+ earnings 
  • 9+ success score
  • 90% response rate
  • 4.7+ rating

While meeting these base criteria is mandatory for consideration, unlike Level 1 and Level 2, promotion to Top Rated is not automatic. In order to become a Top Rated seller on Fiverr,  you must pass a holistic review performed by our evaluation team. Some subcategories may also require additional skills tests before consideration. 

The evaluation process
To ensure our vetting process is thorough, the wait time can range from 45 to 90 days, depending on your subcategory. Seller Plus premium members can enjoy the benefits of priority vetting, which means they get pushed to the front of the queue once they become eligible for consideration. Even so, members of the program can still expect to wait a considerable amount of time while our team reviews their profile. For a complete list of eligible categories and wait times, visit here.

During the evaluation process, the team is paying attention to four main points:

• Professional Skills- Your proficiency and the quality of deliveries in relation to the scope of services provided.
  • Communication and Service- Your overall responsiveness and your ability to set clear expectations and provide a smooth and seamless client experience.
  • Professional Presence- The structure of your Gigs and profile, as well as the use of features like an intro video to connect with prospective clients and a portfolio to showcase skills and experience. 
  • Compliance with Fiverr's Policies- Verification that your account activity complies with our Terms of Service and Community Standards.

Ready to start the journey to Top Rated? 
Becoming a Top Rated seller is no easy feat, but with a little hard work and consistency, it’s certainly possible. For additional resources to guide you through the process, check out the following articles: 

Additionally, you might want to consider joining Seller Plus Premium where you’ll have a dedicated Success Manager who can provide expert-level advice on becoming Top Rated. 

Seller Plus Premium Membership required for top-rated sellers?

• Like 27
  • Up 1

33 minutes ago, seo_stuff said:

Seller Plus Premium Membership required for top-rated sellers?

Hello!

No, you do not have to join the program to qualify for Top Rated. 

• Like 29
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, seo_stuff said:

image.png.dd0fb26d311d563312e2561e9bd0a035.pngDoes this indicate that I'm on track to becoming Top Rated?

Hi! Yes, congratulations. Your evaluation process for Top Rated should start soon. Good luck. 💚

• Like 27
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, Kesha said:

Hi! Yes, congratulations. Your evaluation process for Top Rated should start soon. Good luck. 💚

Thank you for your reply,  A bit of confusion—does this mean I am still in the evaluation process? Could you please let me know how I will be notified if I am successfully promoted to a Top Rated position? Thanks for your time and assistance. I really appreciate it!

• Like 25
  • Congrats! 1
  • Support 2

21 hours ago, seo_stuff said:

Thank you for your reply,  A bit of confusion—does this mean I am still in the evaluation process? Could you please let me know how I will be notified if I am successfully promoted to a Top Rated position? Thanks for your time and assistance. I really appreciate it!

I'd be happy to clarify. Yes, please be patient as the team continues to evaluate your profile. 

Once the evaluation process is done, you will receive an email with the team's decision whether you are approved or denied. If and when you are approved, you will see your new Top Rated status on your dashboard and your level overview page. 

If you're not approved, you’ll receive an email with more information, including the primary reason for the team’s decision. You'll stay at Level 2, and if your metrics still qualify in 6 months, you'll be eligible for another review.

Hope this helps. 

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Insightful 1

9 hours ago, Kesha said:

I'd be happy to clarify. Yes, please be patient as the team continues to evaluate your profile. 

Once the evaluation process is done, you will receive an email with the team's decision whether you are approved or denied. If and when you are approved, you will see your new Top Rated status on your dashboard and your level overview page. 

If you're not approved, you’ll receive an email with more information, including the primary reason for the team’s decision. You'll stay at Level 2, and if your metrics still qualify in 6 months, you'll be eligible for another review.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! All clear.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2024 at 1:58 AM, Kesha said:

What it takes

•  

Oops you forget to mention, Paitence and Strategy to serve much and more safisfraction and perfection of services 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2024 at 11:24 AM, seo_stuff said:

On 8/16/2024 at 8:35 AM, Kesha said:

Hope this helps. 

I've had the same message for about 150 days, maybe longer. I assumed it indicated that I qualify, not that my account is currently undergoing a formal evaluation. Am I wrong?

metcriteria.png

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 2

9 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I've had the same message for about 150 days, maybe longer. I assumed it indicated that I qualify, not that my account is currently undergoing a formal evaluation. Am I wrong?

It just means that they are not considering applications (or even open to evaluating) for TRS in your category. 

So in case number of TRS falls below the threshold, then your category will get added to the list (dynamically) and you will become eligible for evaluation.  

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

It just means that they are not considering applications (or even open to evaluating) for TRS in your category. 

So in case number of TRS falls below the threshold, then your category will get added to the list (dynamically) and you will become eligible for evaluation.  

Yes! That was my understanding but I thought it could be wrong, given he and I have the same message pinned. The "as the team continues to evaluate your profile" part's throwing me off.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, mandyzines said:

Yes! That was my understanding but I thought it could be wrong, given he and I have the same message pinned. The "as the team continues to evaluate your profile" part's throwing me off.

Yes, that sounds a little deceiving but if it was open - they would have informed you whether you got selected or rejected.

Like my notification screams loud and clear:

image.png.76d131248110d2e2d3cced3daba7330b.png

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 1

56 minutes ago, onik_wp said:

I filled all the requirements six months ago but still haven't received it

Hi there! Please pay close attention to all the minimum requirements including your inbox response rate. 

• Like 11

On 8/24/2024 at 7:54 PM, javaid_jr said:

I feel as though I have been unable to progress on this matter for quite a while, there is still no sign of TRS.

Capture.JPG

Hi there! 

It is likely that your current gigs do not fall with in the current in-demand categories. 

If your Gigs are not in one of the categories listed below, we are unable to estimate a time frame for your review. However, if your skillset is relevant to one of the categories, this is a great opportunity to open a Gig that offers those skills and be eligible for a prioritized review. 

Please note: Simply adding a Gig to a listed category will not give you access to a prioritized review. You must have at least 20 completed orders of approved Gigs in one of the listed categories to be eligible.

• Like 7