New Member!!!

simonxpert

16 hours ago, uchihashahin01 said:

Hello, welcome to Fiverr. I checked out your gig, and it looks fine to me, but professional advice would be great since I am not a professional at checking out gigs. 

Thank You

• Like 6

On 8/1/2024 at 2:48 AM, simonxpert said:

I'm a New Member.

hey welcome to the community:)
the first suggestion from my end would be to add more images to showcase your past work - so that it is easy for the visitors, morally our goal is to stand out from our sellers and make our services more appealing to the buyer. (Adding a gig video explaining your services will be helpful too)
image.png.c2dac1b6635d604eb38f43e4f327ed45.png

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, mehdihasantuhin said:

Because when you have active on fiver you get more impressions and click. it's create more chances to get your fast order. so you have to more active on fiver.

But unfortunately, you have gotten zero order if you have been active on Fiverr since July 2024 . Why is your tip not working for you?

Let me tell you: It's a wrong advice that staying active will help you in getting orders.. totally a wrong statement it is because you are the perfect example for it.. So avoid guiding anyone like this. 

1 hour ago, simonxpert said:

It's probably due to too much competition in your niche. Also, your gig galleries are not good enough to attract buyers. If you really have 5 years of experience then why haven't you shown some of your previous work via gig galleries? Improve your gig galleries. 

• Like 4