Fiverr Order

Dear Senior Sellers,

I have been on fiverr from past 6 to 7 months and did not get any order till this day. I have changed my title, description, image everything. But no order, even though I got more than 1000 impression per week  and 2,3 clicks from last 2 months but still no order.

I am starting to be disappointed. Should I leave fiverr. What are your recommendations. Please help.

• Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You have a lot of spelling errors in your gig pictures/titles, which could be the reason for low clicks.

But Milos, she is fluent in English................... How is this possible?

image.png.e3470dccb4a6b97a25efe93f099e9c0b.png

• Like 13
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

this is not the case. Some of my friends with below average gig and blurry image are level 2 sellers in 4 months.

Every one is not that lucky. Please listen to experienced freelancers.

• Like 11
  • Support 1

53 minutes ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

Some of my friends with below average gig and blurry image are level 2 sellers in 4 months.

It is possible that maybe they are faking it or working unethically!! 

Fiverr indeed has thousands of Level 1 & 2 sellers but it is not a cake walk to become one. One needs to have skillset, professional mindset and good communication skills to grow and stay successful on the platform. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

this is not the case. Some of my friends with below average gig and blurry image are level 2 sellers in 4 months.

Having a perfect gig (description, image) will definitely help you on your way.

But it is also possible to become very successful on Fiverr without the perfect gig. I am a very good example of that. None of my gigs are perfect, my gig images do not even have the ideal dimensions that Fiverr recommends. My gig images that you see now are even much better than when I became a Top Rated Seller.

I reached level 2 after about 6 months.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

I am a newbie in fiverr community and I am hoping to have better guidance from seniors.

I have a great skill set and I am already providing my services in sales industry. Some of my clients are fiverr top rated sellers. I work for them and get less than 30% share as compared to they charge on fiverr. After putting all efforts I am not able to get orders and other are outsourcing the work. Is it really luck? With buyer request option we still had hope now it seems impossible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

I have a great skill set and I am already providing my services in sales industry. Some of my clients are fiverr top rated sellers. I work for them and get less than 30% share as compared to they charge on fiverr. After putting all efforts I am not able to get orders and other are outsourcing the work. Is it really luck? With buyer request option we still had hope now it seems impossible.

Could you please tell me this first?:

Why do you have zero reviews then if you have been working on Fiverr for other sellers (TRS)? And how do you know that with the Buyer Requests, you had still hope even you have made zero sale on Fiverr (no reviews)?

Do you have a second Fiverr account?

As for your question regarding the 1st order: Kindly read the following threads:

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, fatimatariq4756 said:

I mean some of the work I get through my friends and collogues they are getting multiple orders from fiverr without even knowing the actual work.

My questions are still the same: Why do you have zero reviews then? 

Anyhow, read those two topics and get knowledge on how to get orders on Fiverr. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1) There is a lot of competition in the services that you offer. Why should buyers choose you?
Example: your first gig 3800+ similar services available on Fiverr.

image.png.47f6d019dc2c79faf23b45e151e148f7.png
2) Buyers are not stupid. Your gig prices are $10 + $10 + $15. Your portfolio has 4 examples:
 - Lip balm sourcing (price range $200-$400)
- Beauty product sourcing (price range $1000-$2500)
- Signal conductor sourcing (price range $2500-$5000)
- Customized Sun blocks (price range $800-$1000)
How do you do this with $10 + $10 + $15 gigs?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

Some of my clients are fiverr top rated sellers. I work for them and get less than 30% share as compared to they charge on fiverr.

Can you tell us more about them? 

People on the forum might learn a thing or two!! 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

1) There is a lot of competition in the services that you offer. Why should buyers choose you?
Example: your first gig 3800+ similar services available on Fiverr.

image.png.47f6d019dc2c79faf23b45e151e148f7.png
2) Buyers are not stupid. Your gig prices are $10 + $10 + $15. Your portfolio has 4 examples:
 - Lip balm sourcing (price range $200-$400)
- Beauty product sourcing (price range $1000-$2500)
- Signal conductor sourcing (price range $2500-$5000)
- Customized Sun blocks (price range $800-$1000)
How do you do this with $10 + $10 + $15 gigs?

Do you have any idea about product Sourcing??? The range you are showing is product price not my service charges. 10-15$ is my service charges to search perfect product and make sourcing procedure smoother for my clients not that I will pay 1000$ dollar to purchase clients product. filipdevaere I think you will understand now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, fatimatariq4756 said:

What was your first job? Will you share your stories?

got my first order after 3 months of opening my account on Fiverr.
It was a simple job converting a PSD file to basic HTML code (Had to deliver that within 24 hours)

• Like 2

On 7/29/2024 at 7:49 PM, fatimatariq4756 said:

Dear Senior Sellers,

I have been on fiverr from past 6 to 7 months and did not get any order till this day. I have changed my title, description, image everything. But no order, even though I got more than 1000 impression per week  and 2,3 clicks from last 2 months but still no order.

I am starting to be disappointed. Should I leave fiverr. What are your recommendations. Please help.

2-3 clicks per week? I will definitely like to delete the gig and create a new one and also research the market properly

On 7/29/2024 at 8:23 PM, fatimatariq4756 said:

Do not compare with them, very silly thing. You are comparing chapter 10 and chapter 1 which makes no sense

• Like 2