My Gig De-rank after price update why?

surajsahani000

Question

9 answers to this question

9 hours ago, surajsahani000 said:

After updating my gig price now i am not getting impressions and clicks as usual. How to rank my gig again please help.

4 hours ago, surajsahani000 said:

Yes i just changed my price. I got an order immediately after few hours of price change. then by the next day not getting impressions

It takes times as @vickiespencer said. But sometimes, it is more than 48 hours or even some weeks to see the effect from the change you have made. So, basically, you have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks.

Edited by michmikaia
Reformulate.

9 hours ago, surajsahani000 said:

How to rank my gig again please help.

Gigs don't have a fixed rank as such. Most people search in incognito mode and think their gig is ranking/deranking but what buyer's see is completely different. 

And it changes in real-time for every search query!! 

• Up 2

17 hours ago, michmikaia said:

It takes times as @vickiespencer said. But sometimes, it is more than 48 hours or even some weeks to see the effect from the change you have made. So, basically, you have to wait for 2 or 3 weeks.

I find it interesting that you acknowledged my advice, so I know that I did create the post. However, a forum shepherd has apparently removed it. 🤔 I guess we can not tell other form users that because of their inexperience with the Fiverr platform, their advice more than likely is incorrect.

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

On 7/18/2024 at 9:12 AM, priyank_mod said:

Gigs don't have a fixed rank as such. Most people search in incognito mode and think their gig is ranking/deranking but what buyer's see is completely different. 

And it changes in real-time for every search query!! 

Thanks for sharing this. Even I used to do the same and got disheartened sometimes 😄 

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2024 at 9:42 PM, priyank_mod said:

Several of my forum friends and I searched for each other's gigs a few years ago. It was surprising how different our results were. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 8:26 PM, vickiespencer said:

It was surprising how different our results were. 

Though some showed almost the same gigs on the same page just in a bit different order. See:

Fiverr has said they rank they personally though for each searcher (using their AI).

Edited by uk1000