Where is my targeted Clint ?

Hello Everyone I am a WordPress web developer and need some help finding my targeted client. Every day I showed my skill in social media by doing email marketing, but there was no result. So, how do I get an order? Please help me.   

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

No clue why people still lie about this, as it will just show "English" (without specifying fluent or basic)!

image.png.8d9c0cee40f7203a8f708a67091ded89.png

He is more than Fluent now👇🤥

Screenshot_20240708_065050.jpg

Edited by michmikaia

36 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

He is more than Fluent now👇🤥

Apparently any way is good to lure innocent buyers.

If he "ever" starts getting orders, we'll see how long it takes for him to get a bad review from a buyer because his communication skills don't match what he indicates on his profile.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

46 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

Apparently any way is good to lure innocent buyers.

If he "ever" starts getting orders, we'll see how long it takes for him to get a bad review from a buyer because his communication skills don't match what he indicates on his profile.

Indeed.

Unless he use ChatGpt to write his profile description and gigs description, it is easier to spot his real English level.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create wordpress website for your online store
In the FAQ section:
Maybe change "Yes, Of course." in answer 3.

The video has a "storyblocks" watermark.

See: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451657-Adding-a-video-to-your-Gig

where it says:

Videos should not contain copyrighted audio or a watermark that is not your own
Make sure you have the rights/permissions for all content you include.

Gig: I will making custom UI, UX wordpress website for your business
In the gig title:
Maybe add a verb to the gig title. Saying "I will making" isn't correct.

The video has a "storyblocks" and "iStock" watermark. See link above showing Fiverr rules

Gig: I will design  woocommerce website for you, using wordpress

The video has a "storyblocks" and "iStock" watermark. see link above with Fiverr rules.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

It took 45 days to get my first order, and that was before the influx of two to three times the number of sellers due to the 2019 pandemic. 

When I search for a WordPress website or online store on Fiverr's main platform, this is what I see. Your gig needs to be better than the 20,452 other gigs selling the same services to get clicks and orders. What are you doing to improve your offering and get more clicks? 

Screenshot2024-07-08at12_37_40PM.png.a77d0cc3ed6581dc9a5678adff1bed73.png

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 3

5 hours ago, breals said:

Have a read of this.  It's a post of hints and tips I put together for aspiring wbsite designers. 

Thanks for the advice I am maintaining this process for myself anyway I need success.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2024 at 12:36 PM, smartdezigns said:

Because he is acting like a Robot :classic_ninja: and remaining 6-8 hours are for charging purpose :classic_wacko::classic_laugh:

Someone told me that if you stick around 24 hours on Fiverr, you will obtain an order, which is why I am following her tips. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

How to marketing gig and get order in on fiverr ?

It is a challenging moment for me right now to stay calm and in order. Actually, what is  the right way? I don't know; both of you suggest I do this. I am trying to maintain all off structure but no have success. 

48 minutes ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

It is a challenging moment for me right now to stay calm and in order. Actually, what is  the right way? I don't know; both of you suggest I do this. I am trying to maintain all off structure but no have success. 

The way you start a NEW topic every day - it seems like you came on Fiverr expecting buyers to QUEUE UP at your gigs and make you successful overnight!! 

• Up 1

1 hour ago, priyank_mod said:

The way you start a NEW topic every day - it seems like you came on Fiverr expecting buyers to QUEUE UP at your gigs and make you successful overnight!! 

The goal is to grow into a large man right away. 🤣

5 hours ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

Someone told me that if you stick around 24 hours on Fiverr, you will obtain an order, which is why I am following her tips. 

Yeah sure. That's only possible if you are really a Robot or want to become one (robot).. It's an useless advice. Staying active all the time has nothing to do with anything. 

There is also possibility that person who gave you this advice is a Robot in actual. :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yeah sure. That's only possible if you are really a Robot or want to become one (robot).. It's an useless advice. Staying active all the time has nothing to do with anything. 

There is also possibility that person who gave you this advice is a Robot in actual. :classic_wacko:

If I were a robot today, I would manage all the customers of fiverr alone 😁

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 8:34 PM, mahi1nsarkar said:

Fast orders are most challenging for both parties. I don't know how to work while getting a fast order. Right now, its very difficult for me to promote my skills in fiverr. Have you any solutions? 

It is important to know good English to communicate clearly with customers. It is also important to note that the spelling is correct while chatting.AA.jpg.57263a99388353e33a8a527571533d5c.jpg

• Like 2