"Professions" Id verification failed

4 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

Yes, my account was fully restored in the next 24 hours after they removed restrictions, My account was also "Flagged", I reached out to CS on the same ticket to address this issue, and they asked me to wait for 24 hours, changes will be done. 

So in the next 24 hours, I got everything same where I left off. 

But make sure the CS team has reviewed your "Account Flagged" Issue. Or you can address them via the same ticket!

I have addressed this issue to them via the same ticket. I am hoping to get my same level, same success score, and promoted gigs feature back again as it was when my account got restricted.

• Like 1
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Update:
After successful verification, my account was still restricted. I requested Fiverr support and now they have restored my account. But in the level system, it is showing "Account Flagged". I just told this to Fiverr customer support. I am waiting for them to resolve this issue.

I am very happy for you, unfortunately in my case I am still without any answer, no help, the support keeps answering me automatically, I am really exhausted, frustrated and sad with all this.

• Up 1