"Professions" Id verification failed

4 minutes ago, wordpresssp said:

Yes, my account was fully restored in the next 24 hours after they removed restrictions, My account was also "Flagged", I reached out to CS on the same ticket to address this issue, and they asked me to wait for 24 hours, changes will be done. 

So in the next 24 hours, I got everything same where I left off. 

But make sure the CS team has reviewed your "Account Flagged" Issue. Or you can address them via the same ticket!

I have addressed this issue to them via the same ticket. I am hoping to get my same level, same success score, and promoted gigs feature back again as it was when my account got restricted.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, sunnykingkoh said:

Update:
After successful verification, my account was still restricted. I requested Fiverr support and now they have restored my account. But in the level system, it is showing "Account Flagged". I just told this to Fiverr customer support. I am waiting for them to resolve this issue.

I am very happy for you, unfortunately in my case I am still without any answer, no help, the support keeps answering me automatically, I am really exhausted, frustrated and sad with all this.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 4:10 AM, donnovan86 said:

Honestly this makes me think about skipping the Professions feature entirely. Why would I have to worry about the system randomly failing my verification process, and why do I need to be verified again when I was verified years ago... makes no sense to me.

Yes, I was invited 1 month back but have not gone through with it due to these cases. Why such cases occur in simple ID verification is still a mystery.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, shahbaz47 said:

@Lena Is this issue resolved? As I have seen a lot of verification failures and I am a little hesitant to go forward with this feature

The first batch of professions was accepted until June 30th so even if you add a profession now, I don't think it will be added in that initial batch. I for one didn't have to verify my account again, because it was verified a few years ago and then it worked without a problem. I saw a lot of people with errors here used their driving license, that might be one of the causes. But who knows. Although even if you had an issue, they did their best to solve it, if you went to support.

2 minutes ago, chronos_1 said:

Yes, I was invited 1 month back but have not gone through with it due to these cases. Why such cases occur in simple ID verification is still a mystery.

I went through the last 2 days or so, and funnily enough as I said, I wasn't even requested to verify my account. I think it's a good addition and an extra way of getting exposure. I don't think it's mandatory for everyone but hey, I'll take more impressions.

• Like 2

Just now, donnovan86 said:

The first batch of professions was accepted until June 30th so even if you add a profession now, I don't think it will be added in that initial batch. I for one didn't have to verify my account again, because it was verified a few years ago and then it worked without a problem. I saw a lot of people with errors here used their driving license, that might be one of the causes. But who knows. Although even if you had an issue, they did their best to solve it, if you went to support.

I went through the last 2 days or so, and funnily enough as I said, I wasn't even requested to verify my account. I think it's a good addition and an extra way of getting exposure. I don't think it's mandatory for everyone but hey, I'll take more impressions.

Looks like they may have made change to it. Do you think I should go for it, I have 0 issues in doing ID verification but a lot of issues in id verification failed due to AI as I know it may eventually get fixed by taking CS route but account could still go down for few days.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, chronos_1 said:

Looks like they may have made change to it. Do you think I should go for it, I have 0 issues in doing ID verification but a lot of issues in id verification failed due to AI as I know it may eventually get fixed by taking CS route but account could still go down for few days.

The verification is done using a third party company and it's not any Fiverr AI or whatever people say. It's nothing to fix. That system they used identifies inconsistencies. I mean, you can try to add the profession, go through steps and at the end you will see if they ask you to verify yourself or not. Me and other people... we were not asked to verify because we were already verified, I assume it also matters when they asked you for verification. But there's no harm in trying. However, it's all up to you, as there is a risk it might find something wrong and you have to go through customer support and repeat the process. Will you take the risk or not? I took it, whether you take it or not, that's up to you!

• Like 2