Success score 4 to 5

I have seen a couple of recent topics/discussions also from you about the movement of SS. 

My SS has been 8 since day one and hasn't moved an inch in spite of doing dozens of orders like many others including you. So my take away so far is that it is kinda a herculean task to move the score UPWARDS, irrespective of what it is. But on the contrary, it can slide down easily due to just 1-2 bad orders. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

Why do you want it to move? Has anyone changed the way they work? Of course not, because nobody understands what's wrong. All we get is "negative impact" and "strong negative impact", without any clear, transparent information.

For example, a "strong negative impact" for "order cancellation" suddenly appeared on one of my 400-order gigs, even though my last cancellation was in 2018. Is this fair? No... Does it make sense? No...
Magically, after delivering 3 orders, this "strong negative impact" disappeared!!!! Does any of this make sense? No!

Since the beginning of May, I've only looked at my success score and metrics twice and I've now decided to NEVER look at these stats again.

• Like 7
  • Up 4

2 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

I have seen a couple of recent topics/discussions also from you about the movement of SS. 

My SS has been 8 since day one and hasn't moved an inch in spite of doing dozens of orders like many others including you. So my take away so far is that it is kinda a herculean task to move the score UPWARDS, irrespective of what it is. But on the contrary, it can slide down easily due to just 1-2 bad orders. 

Mine went up to 10, then went back down almost immediately, which is honestly weir.d I've had a couple of rough patches since we've been able to see the scores, but my score was always the same (some gigs shifted a bit but no MAJOR change), so it feels like we still don't see the whole picture (which makes sense, but still...)

But yeah, I also think that it's pretty hard to increase the score.. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, carineb said:

Since the beginning of May, I've only looked at my success score and metrics twice and I've now decided to NEVER look at these stats again.

I am trying my best to satisfy the clients and it's already proven by their reply and public ratings. But the success score doesn't improve. I can't explain how frustrating it is! From level 2 to new seller, being ineligible to use promoted gig feature, now it seems very tough to survive in FIverr.

• Like 6

same situation here. I was demoted from level 2 to level 1 just when I was going to be promoted to top rated using the old level system. my earnings dropped from $2000 - $2400 monthly to $500 - $600.
my impressions dropped from 5000 -7000 weekly to 1000- 1500
I had to delete 2 gigs.
I've been stuck with success score 6 since the new system started and I've delivered around 90 orders since then with great reviews from buyers.
nothing changes here.
I was always on the first page of my niche, now I'm on the bottom of the fourth.
Even though I am very dissatisfied with the current system, I see that many sellers are in an even worse situation than me, which makes me very sad.
But fiverr is doing very well and apparently they don't care about our feedback.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

I think fiverr observes your performance in last 60 days for success score..If you will deliver good work in last 60 days, there is no cancellation and buyer has given you good reviews then it will certainly improve.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mongol123 said:

I think fiverr observes your performance in last 60 days for success score..If you will deliver good work in last 60 days, there is no cancellation and buyer has given you good reviews then it will certainly improve.

It was like that before the new system. now they look at your performance in last 2 years

On 6/13/2024 at 9:11 AM, carineb said:

Why do you want it to move? Has anyone changed the way they work? Of course not, because nobody understands what's wrong. All we get is "negative impact" and "strong negative impact", without any clear, transparent information.

For example, a "strong negative impact" for "order cancellation" suddenly appeared on one of my 400-order gigs, even though my last cancellation was in 2018. Is this fair? No... Does it make sense? No...
Magically, after delivering 3 orders, this "strong negative impact" disappeared!!!! Does any of this make sense? No!

We keep looking at it because with the score of 4, we just want to get our promoted gigs feature back since it was the only way (beside repeat buyers) that allowed us to make an income since the new system was introduced.

• Up 1

10 hours ago, ch6k0r said:

We keep looking at it because with the score of 4, we just want to get our promoted gigs feature back since it was the only way (beside repeat buyers) that allowed us to make an income since the new system was introduced.

Exactly