What is success to you?

Kesha

Posted (edited)

At the most rudimentary level, success on this platform will mean actual profitability -- whether the profit comes from gig engagements and/or affiliate commissions is not of any concern to me.

Of course, I'm not here to just "make a few dollars". Hopefully, this will over the longer term be a source of significant sustainable income. I have one eye on retirement in a few years and it would be nice to have a relatively low maintenance income stream that provides additional money on a monthly basis, that is "like a bonus" but not something upon which I am dependent for "survival".

Edited by mark_sgp
  • Like 7

Posted (edited)

Success for me is making it through the night without having to pee! 😀

It's the small things that make the big difference.  😀 

Edited by breals
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, breals said:

Success for me is making it through the night without having to pee! 😀

It's the small things that make the big difference.  😀 

Love the attitude of gratitude🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 5/30/2024 at 11:12 AM, nazmulhuq1989 said:

For me, success is having everything and nothing to worry about. And everyday daily order, free time, smooth time management, positive reviews, good health, and a super fast metabolism!

All of that! Especially the fast metabolism so we can eat what we want without putting on any weight!

• Like 4
  • Up 1

You are making Big Mistake as a Seller!

You've earned ($$$) and you think you can't do more!

This is one of the things we really needs to work on as a Seller. I understand the fact that you made your first ($$$) and you are extremely happy and BOOM! You relent all of a sudden, why?

I don't know if you noticed it yourself, we tend to pause when we have small wins compare to the ones in few steps away that is 100x of the current win that we don't know.

I just want to leave you with a few words, that where you are now is not the end of the WORLD! That place is just the starting point, why staying there for too long when you can do more and go harder?

From today onward, keep tracking of journey, give yourself task to fulfill. For instance, this month I must make this certain amount. If you made a certain amount this month, increase it a little again, you are moving gradual. 

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

Success means different things to different people. For some, it’s measured by the income they generate while others measure it by the accolades they achieve, the impact they make, or the freedom they maintain.

For me, success is about balance and fulfillment. It's about loving what I do, making a positive impact, and having the freedom to enjoy life.

• Like 4