How long does it usually take for support to answer a ticket?

Just now, rabihumakhan said:

True. Agility is one of the important aspects of success and letting your clients/freelancers feel they're given respect and are being heard. 

I totally get that I and others who pay for faster support, should get it. I'm all for tiered treatment (I'm a darwinian dictator-type after all). But come one. Five days? Really

Just now, qubemotion said:

Funny thing this situation got even worse after AI innovation, it's not only fiverr to be fair and I had this very experience with Amazon VPS and Microsoft VDS, all thanks to AI and laying off staff. I hope fiverr didn't lay off support staff and only if thy did that I can see why this has happened.

Guess who was the first to get laid off when staff started using GPT? It's always the support staff. And Fiverr is struggling with slow growth. They lost what, 300.000 buyers? They haven't really grown their total take since 2021. And leadership is so keen on AI that I wouldn't be surprised if half the support staff were told to pack up their things, the other half was told to copy/paste GPT responses. 

But five days? I mean, come on. That's worse than the Spanish government, and they're known to be both late, slow, and unwilling to help. 🙃

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Also, this is the response time for Seller Plus but it is typically longer for everyone else. 

Every user has not option for seller plus. Even 6 days passed but still didn't get any response. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, qubemotion said:

I would like to express my concern regarding the lack of attention given to sellers' inquiries on this platform. Considering the significant 20% fees we pay, I believe it is reasonable to expect a higher level of service, particularly in terms of addressing urgent support tickets.

Recently, I encountered an issue with an order where both the client and I were satisfied with the work, but there was a slight delay in the client's response for a revision. As a result, I am now facing a late delivery penalty, which I believe is unfair given the circumstances. I promptly opened a support ticket before delivering the order, but unfortunately, it remains unanswered even after five days. This level of delay is unacceptable and detrimental to my business.

I understand that managing a large volume of support tickets can be challenging, but leaving inquiries unanswered for an extended period is not acceptable. This issue has persisted for some time, and it appears to have worsened in recent months. At the very least, I would expect Fiverr to provide users with a notification or banner indicating that inquiries may experience delays.

The lack of responsiveness from the support staff is deeply concerning and reflects poorly on the professionalism of the platform. I kindly request that this matter be addressed promptly to ensure that sellers' concerns are taken seriously and resolved in a timely manner.

Thanks

• Like 3

My account has been flagged after 3-4 years being in the platform

Unfortunately I am not eligible to work here and there is no clear reason behind this, I opened a ticket however based on my last experience I do not expect to have an answer at least for 5 days even though this is an urgent matter.

So I opened a ticket and after some days I behaved a little harsh but not rude at all, here is exactly what I said in my ticket after 3 days of no response:

I guess you are just being reluctant, anyway I let the ticket open and hope for an answer, honestly if you are going to answer very late, you should put a a label on top and notify users about this. it's unprofessional of you

and then this one in nest day:

5 dayssssss It's been more than 72 hours, what the hell is wrong with you guys

after discussing the issue here on forums and bringing that up with users I had reply which I find a little strange after 5 days, I know i was a little harsh but I did not act bold or rude, here is the reply:

Hello Hosein,

Shawn here from Fiverr's Customer Care and I'll be assisting you today.

Thank you for your continued patience as we are currently experiencing a high volume of tickets at the moment.

I understand that you are concerned about Order #FO5126A5F8F41 showing as late and that you would like to know if we can adjust it on our end.

I'd like to remind you that using inappropriate language or aggressive tones with Customer Support goes against our Terms of Service. We ask that you remain respectful and patient. Please know that we’re doing our best to assist you.

After reviewing your order I can see that it is marked as "Completed" and that it never held the "Late" status. As you well know, Sellers can extend the delivery using the Resolution Center.

Timely delivery is essential for providing high-quality service, which ultimately impacts your success score. In the current level system, the On-time Delivery Rate is no longer a stand-alone metric and is part of the success score. While late orders do affect your success score, they're just one of several factors. Removing orders from affecting your On-time Delivery Rate might have a very small impact on your success score.

The success score, derived from your Gigs' quality and client satisfaction, remains fairly stable over time, reflecting your overall performance. It considers order history rather than individual transactions, ensuring a comprehensive evaluation with less frequent fluctuations.

Visit the Forum post regarding the level system questions and feedback to read more.

I hope this information helps!

Please feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns.

All the best,

a week after this ticket and after 4 years of being a seller here my account has been flagged and I can not sell anymore. I have opened a ticket for this issue but regarding what has happened and not giving me any specific reason of why I am flagged I suspect staff or system itself found my ticket rude and against ToS.

I genunly am disapponted now and honestly asking for help.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, qubemotion said:

I suspect staff or system itself found my ticket rude and against ToS.

If being rude in the ticket was the reason, you would have been banned the same day. The customer support isn't afraid of you where they'd wait 7 days just to make it seem like they banned you for a different reason. I mean, it's hard to believe that they banned you just for this little thing.

I'm sure there must be another reason. Also, since you are not a Seller Plus member, it can easily take 3-5 days (or even more) for customer support to respond.     

• Like 4

10 hours ago, rawque_gulia said:

If being rude in the ticket was the reason, you would have been banned the same day. The customer support isn't afraid of you where they'd wait 7 days just to make it seem like they banned you for a different reason. I mean, it's hard to believe that they banned you just for this little thing.

I'm sure there must be another reason. Also, since you are not a Seller Plus member, it can easily take 3-5 days (or even more) for customer support to respond.     

what kind of business model do they have? 5 days is absurd, I know tickets are hard to deal with but 5 days is not acceptable, we are paying more fees compared to other platforms and we expect a decent service, seller plus is a new way of income for fiverr, no wonder fiverr is on strike of loosing money, they are loosing their long term high quality sellers.

anyway I have to wait and see what is the reason, for now I think there's a big issue within the fiverr after their new ranking system. That's just disappointing to see.

• Like 2

More than 5 days and still no answer

Honestly I have never seen a platform in my whole life like this, 5 days is a lot.

I hate to say this but this new business model is a big no for any freelancer and buyer, a platform without seller is a platform without buyers. 

• Like 1

And it's been 6 days.

Just out of curiosity how many of sellers left the platform because of this strange staff?

I opened my account before pandemic and started earning right after pandemic. It was never like this, I honestly like this platform and I am mad about how bad it is now.

Customer Support was never like this, they're unprofessional as of now and seem like have no empathy, and honestly most of the time it gives me the vibe that they're not happy about giving answers, their writing style is a little aggressive. 

It wasn't like this at all.

So you haven't said what was wrong, not that it matters because people won't help anyway. But realistically, a lot of people bother customer support with random stuff and their inquiries are ignored. 

• Like 2