ID Verification failed

aich1996

Question

Hi, My account was restricted last two days. After attempt many times my ID Verification was failed. I am permanent citizen and voter of my country. I have Government voter ID card, Passport. Already I send sms fiverr help centre. But still now I didn't get any positive result. My gigs not showing and all activities was stopped. What's should I do now?

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, aich1996 said:

Hi, My account was restricted last two days. After attempt many times my ID Verification was failed. I am permanent citizen and voter of my country. I have Government voter ID card, Passport. Already I send sms fiverr help centre. But still now I didn't get any positive result. My gigs not showing and all activities was stopped. What's should I do now?

I think you can't create your profile on Fiverr. You should try another.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, aich1996 said:

Try "Edge" browser

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, aich1996 said:

Already I send sms fiverr help centre.

please wait till they reach out with a solution,
I faced a same issue but fiverr support gave me an another chance to verify my ID again,
after proper verification my id was up and running as expected.

Did fiverr support leave a response on your end?

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Fiverr support team told me that they are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process and the decision is final. After that I send sms but the team not reply me yet.

Edited by aich1996
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1