MY account has been flagged for a severe violation of Fiverr policies

After how many days will the flagged status be removed from my account? Tell me.

How long after my level will be the new seller?

I am not getting any brief after my account is flagged. And why is my gig missing from search results?

Screenshot_3.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, logo_team77 said:

After how many days will the flagged status be removed from my account? Tell me.

It will never be removed unless you discuss with the Fiverr Support about it. But which rule you have violated? 

4 minutes ago, logo_team77 said:

How long after my level will be the new seller?

What was your level before getting your account flagged? You are already a New Seller/Level 0 Seller now and you won't be able to get any level badge anymore as the screenshot clearly states that you are unable to participate in the new level system. 

6 minutes ago, logo_team77 said:

I am not getting any brief after my account is flagged. And why is my gig missing from search results?

Because your account is flagged which is why your gigs will have very few impressions/clicks or might be removed from the search results. It's the after-effects of flagged account so you won't be able to get the new buyers but will be able to work with the repeat clients if have any.

• Like 5

Hi @logo_team77, sorry to read this is the case with your account, it must be disappointing for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-related questions. These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. You can open a ticket Here or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

In case you're not satisfied with their answer, feel free to ask for the issue to be escalated further.

Good luck 🍀

• Like 5

Yesterday my account was caught for flag violations, and my gig disappeared from search results.

Now my question is:

You can see the gig and profile in the screenshot. He also has no level.
Maybe there are flag violations on his account.

So why did his gig come up in the search results?

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

• Like 2

Their gig is in ranking bcz of their order and good impressions/clicks. You caan see their review they have like 500+ reviews means their performance must be good. Well my account isn't flagged still I can't find my gigs on search. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, logo_team77 said:

You can see the gig and profile in the screenshot. He also has no level.
Maybe there are flag violations on his account.

So why did his gig come up in the search results?

May be their accounts are not flagged but they have been demoted to the Level 0/New Sellers according to new level system. They were doing better before the rolling out of new level system and still they are. This is why they are ranking still.

Your account is flagged so you won't be able to see your gig ranking on search results or may be your gigs have been removed from the search results.

• Like 2

What should I do now?
I messaged Fiverr support several times. They did not give me any solution. I still have a ticket open for 2 days, but I have not received any response.

Please give me proper guidelines.

What should I do now?

1. Will this account work for me?
2. How long will it take?
3. Should I start working on a new account?

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_13.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, logo_team77 said:

3. Should I start working on a new account?

Simple: Move On. If you have repeat buyers, then work with them. Also, to create a 2nd Fiverr account is actually a violation of TOS so you cannot create it.

• Like 1