How to imorove your gig status.

sharminslucky

On 2/3/2024 at 11:31 PM, sharminslucky said:

Your clicks and impressions don't matter much till you get an order!! 

To impress a buyer :

• Your bio has grammatical errors. You can fix them by using editor in MS Word or by installing Grammarly and let it analyse your bio. 
  • Gig images look too crowded. The text can get a little smaller and color scheme can be sharper. 

• Like 16
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Accounting does not means only to data entry to any accounting software rather there are lots of scopes to analysis on the given data based on different parameters that can assure a comprehensive and detail presentation of client's transaction behavior.

All the best to all

• Like 8

Just keep it mind that:

1. You must ensure that your buyer is comfortable with you while chatting 

2. Be very very careful on word selection. You should not write or talk too much on greetings or praising your client with very personally as the relationship is not a personal relationship rather its totally a professional relationship

3.  Never repeat the same qualities or description about you that already is available in your profile rather try to discuss about the work

4. Try to clear the actual requirements of the client and try to note them and repeat them to have a mutual understanding 

5. It is not very important to give a fastest delivery rather send a sample and then work smoothly

6. Always try to deliver with something extra that the client feel that he/ she had a good deal with you

It will be your investment on your future works.

Follow my profile link and review on my detailing of works you will get an idea.

Thank you

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Hi! I checked out your profile and noticed that you joined in January of 2023 and have one review. I know that there's a rumor circulating around the internet that forum activity increases your chances of getting orders, but in reality it does not. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, mandyzines said:

Hi! I checked out your profile and noticed that you joined in January of 2023 and have one review. I know that there's a rumor circulating around the internet that forum activity increases your chances of getting orders, but in reality it does not. 

Thank you for visiting my profile. I just shared my experience that my support others.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

Most of the time we do not get knocks from clients. For this we can check our status in the search bar. Search yourself in the services required search bar as like you are a buyer. Search with the keywords that you used in your profile. Then you will find other people gives with the same keywords. Now it's your turn to research on this. Study properly their profiles and try to update your profile. Do it again and again and you will find a better result. Best wishes for all.

• Like 11

Greetings! Upon checking out your profile, I noticed you joined in January of 2023 and have one review. In reality, forum activity does not increase your chances of receiving orders. I know this rumor is floating around the internet, but I have found it false.

• Like 5

I joined Fiverr on January 2023 but my profile was not 100 % completed and I knew very little about Fiverr. I opened my first gig very recently and Alhamdulillah  5 orders completed with 5 star reviews. I engaged in Fiverr not for my publicity rater to be updated and knowledge sharing. Thank you.

• Like 5