Fiverr support message

nomanlatif25

Question

Hi, some message me on my fiverr saller account by the name Support he asked me that they are fiverr support team and send me a Qr to scan but, i not scan tge Qr this messanger is belong to na ther land, and ofter this message i also asked him that fiverr not send any user directly messages to it's inbox but not reply, 

In this case what i need to do scan the Qr or complain this message 

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Hi, some message me on my fiverr saller account by the name Support he asked me that they are fiverr support team and send me a Qr to scan but, i not scan tge Qr this messanger is belong to na ther land, and ofter this message i also asked him that fiverr not send any user directly messages to it's inbox but not reply, 

Hi too.

It's a scam. Reply to the message with the "Hi" and then report it (spam)/block.

If anyone asks for your personal contact details + telegram + QR etc., report them immediately as sharing personal details on Fiverr is strictly prohibited else you will get a warning (account suspension).

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nomanlatif25 said:

Don't reply or qr scan that it was scamm.

• Like 6