Starting Freelancing On Fiverr

Hey there, I'm MD Harasul, A Social media marketing manager. I'm a new seller on fiverr. It's my first journey on fiverr platform. I'm always try to active on fiverr and I'm always try to best making gig and publish that gig. Here I have create a small video that I created and degine. This for Facebook and Instagram Ads campaign. I wish I hope try to a Top rated fiverr seller. If you want see my seller profile please click. Thanks for reading my writing. I'm very happy for this.

• Like 12

On 4/17/2024 at 12:10 PM, mahammud1982 said:

Hey there, I'm MD Harasul, A Social media marketing manager. I'm a new seller on fiverr. It's my first journey on fiverr platform. I'm always try to active on fiverr and I'm always try to best making gig and publish that gig. Here I have create a small video that I created and degine. This for Facebook and Instagram Ads campaign. I wish I hope try to a Top rated fiverr seller. If you want see my seller profile please click. Thanks for reading my writing. I'm very happy for this.

Using your OWN pictures might be a better idea, instead of having pictures of multiple strangers. 

Being real is always in vogue!! 

• Like 6
  • Up 1