Has anyone had success with Fiverrs new brief system?

deanfgt

Question

Has anyone had any success with Fiverrs new buyer brief system?   Before this new system I was doing a decent amount of business here on fiverr and I have a five star rating.  After they got rid of buyer requests and went to the new system I received the occasional brief and now nothing at all.  The briefs that I did receive were almost always useless.  What do I mean by useless?  People asking for things that have nothing to do with what I do (product photography), incomplete ones with stuff like "I need photographs" and no other useful information, or in some cases they were newbie sellers who were just wanting  to talk to other sellers so they could get advice.  This all went on for a few months and then they just stop sending them all together.

My question is this.   Has anyone at all had any real success with the new system?  If so is there anything you had to do to help the algorithm send you appropriate briefs?

• Like 5

10 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

when I was getting briefs most of them were not even related to my profession.  The ones that were related didn't have enough information for me to give them a quote.   Basically I had to reject all of them.

Edited by deanfgt
  • Like 4

I would say that they surely made some changes with briefs, because in the last period (maybe even in the last 5-6 months or more), I was getting pretty relevant offers. So I did get some orders in this way. In most cases, I was not sending the offer immediately, but sending the message to the potential buyer, to see if we match.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, deanfgt said:

@milossukovic Interesting!   I would like to see if I get better/more relevant briefs.  The problem now is that they completely stopped sending them to me.

I'm also not getting the same amount of briefs as it was earlier, but they are more relevant. Earlier, most of the briefs were not relevant for what I'm offering as a service.

• Like 3

It has been almost 3 to 4 months since I had not gotten buyer briefs before I always got around five to six briefs every day, but they were irrelevant to my services so I ignored them, but now I am not getting a buyer brief nor getting any new client...

Does anyone know about this issue, I am not sure what the problem was...

• Like 4

I can only speak from the view of a buyer. The brief system is "c**p". 

In the past when i did the "old requests" i got in touch with many sellers. Now with the brief system... almost nothing. I have to browse for myself. 

• Like 3