obichukwuezikel

I'm guessing you're using something like Grammarly or AI to fix your writing in your gigs to be error-free.

While I'm grateful you haven't claimed to be native/bilingual, please also don't state you are fluent in English when you are not. The correct level, based on your three posts so far in the forum, would be 'conversational'.

On 2/29/2024 at 10:54 AM, obichukwuezikel said:

Please what does buyers expect from professional grabt writers

Error-free writing.

"Please, what do buyers expect from professional grant writers?"

On 2/29/2024 at 10:50 AM, obichukwuezikel said:

I based on grant writing and it hasn't been long I created my gig

Please can anyone help check if my gig alright

"I based on grant writing write grants, and it hasn't been long since I created my gigPlease, can would anyone help check if my gig is alright?"

On 2/29/2024 at 10:24 AM, obichukwuezikel said:

Recently started fiverr newly, hope am welcomed, my fellow sellers. You can get your professional grants, grant proposals and research, I do write quality grants, am always available when you need one. Thanks guys. 

"Recently started joined Fiverr newly, and hope am welcomed, my fellow sellers. You can get your professional grants, grant proposals, and research done through my, I do write quality grants writing., am always available when should you need one. Thanks guys.

Alternatively:

"Recently started on Fiverr newly, hope am welcomed, my fellow sellers. You I can get write your professional grants, grant proposals, and research,. I do write quality grants, am always available when if you need one help. Thanks guys." 

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1

8 minutes ago, obichukwuezikel said:

to get attentions

Getting attention is only half the battle as a freelancer. Sign spinners get attention, doesn't mean they get sales.

People have to want what a business is selling, and you're competing with many native writers, and AI itself. 

I'm not saying you cannot be a Seller on Fiverr, but you should reconsider the service you are offering. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Fiverr suggests this:

Research your skill
When you consider creating a Gig, look at similar existing Gigs.
Knowing what other sellers are offering to buyers gives you a sense of what the market for your skill is, and will help you understand what you need to do to succeed.

While researching, ask yourself:

• Are there any other versions of your Gig already? If so, how many?
  • Can you distinguish yourself from other sellers? How?
  • Is there an opportunity to meet an unmet need?

If you see that there is already a surplus of sellers offering a service that is identical to your Gig idea, brainstorm how you can distinguish yourself from the rest, and stand out from the crowd. 

Source: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010949038-Tips-and-tricks-Before-creating-your-Gig

Unrelated to that, did you make your gig video, or did someone else make it for you?

(By the way, just as an FYI: you only get 10 posts per day on the forum, so try to make them count.)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

This is how the system works. One week you will get lots of impressions whereas in the next week you will get fewer impressions.

This happens like a cycle. It allows new sellers to get orders and old sellers to manage the number of orders they get. 

I hope you will understand.

Be patient and wait for another 7-10 days, you will see an increase in impressions unless you haven't changed anything in your gig.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 7:26 PM, obichukwuezikel said:

How can a newcomer stand out from a list of established sellers?

Overall, your service will be so clear that a client can get something special from you.

• Like 5

The reason is that as a new seller, I initially had 6 active gigs. I mistakenly paused 2 gigs, and then I received a notification stating that I was only allowed to have 4 active gigs

2 hours ago, Lena said:

Hello @obichukwuezikel 

Fiverr recently made some changes related to the level system and Gigs. New Sellers can now make 4 Gigs. Please find more information on this link Fiverr's new level system.

Thanks. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, obichukwuezikel said:

Okay, I understand. Do sellers at other levels have the same number of gigs, or is it only for new sellers on Fiverr?

Click on the link shared by Lena and then you will get your answer there. Anyway, see an inserted image below:

level0.PNG.1140feeabed231bee613ef1b7ee2ba6a.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

1 hour ago, obichukwuezikel said:

The reason is that as a new seller, I initially had 6 active gigs. I mistakenly paused 2 gigs, and then I received a notification stating that I was only allowed to have 4 active gigs

You are a new seller/level 0 seller according to new level system, so you are allowed to have 4 active gigs. If you have paused those gigs, then I guess you cannot activate them anymore?

• Like 4
  • Up 3

15 minutes ago, obichukwuezikel said:

Why don't buyers give new sellers an opportunity? We might be better than some older sellers. At least give us a chance.

To those buyers giving new sellers a chance, a heartfelt thank you from me for giving us the opportunity to prove our worth. Your support means a lot and can make a significant difference. Keep it up! 🙏

• Like 4

Usually creating an effective gig that reflects your services will surely attract buyers - yes old sellers are in a better position here:)
But please also remember - we who are serving as a freelancer for a while were also new sellers too^_^

The thing that will make you unique is your valuable communication skills and after sells services
Best of luck on your journey
😇

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, akib0079 said:

Usually creating an effective gig that reflects your services will surely attract buyers - yes old sellers are in a better position here:)
But please also remember - we who are serving as a freelancer for a while were also new sellers too^_^

The thing that will make you unique is your valuable communication skills and after sells services
Best of luck on your journey
😇

I fully understand. But also, don't forget, you were given the chance to showcase those communication skills. 😊 I'm a new seller, and in case you're looking for a grant writer or researcher, I'm available. Try giving me a chance to demonstrate my skills. 😊

• Like 4