Seeking advice

graphicdone1

Hi @graphicdone1, congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

We recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course, and as a new member, to read through some of the previous posts, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started.

Here are some posts for new freelancers to check out: 

How to be successful on Fiverr, common questions answered and a collection of great posts that helped me achieve TRS 

Making a good first impression.

You can also read through topics in the Tips for Sellers section which contains advice from experienced Fiverr freelancers.

Welcome and good luck 🍀 

• Like 5

if you are new seller, you need 3 slide image per gig( you can also combine 2 or 3 portfolio in one image slide) so it can be more flexible to reach your client(just my opinion)

• Like 2

Hello @graphicdone1 

Congratulations on starting your freelancing journey on Fiverr! If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course.

The Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Good luck! 🍀 

• Like 2

• Lena locked this topic
3 minutes ago, graphicdone1 said:

How many Gigs can you publish as a new seller as per latest guidlines?

4 active gigs for a Level 0/New Seller are allowed now according to the new level system.

level0.PNG.19c24b4c115c9b7e477fead35f399301.PNG

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010560118-Fiverr-s-new-level-system (Read "Level benefits" section)

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Selling on Fiverr > Statistics & seller dashboards

• Like 4

On 3/30/2024 at 8:04 PM, navid_zafar said:

Same, as they were in 2023.

I am sure the new updates have changed some things. That is why I was looking for the 2024 version of Fiverr tips. 

I felt like the competition is more nowadays and the sellers have to provide more value for money so that their work can be marked as exceptional.

Thanks.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

I am sure the new updates have changed some things. That is why I was looking for the 2024 version of Fiverr tips. 

I felt like the competition is more nowadays and the sellers have to provide more value for money so that their work can be marked as exceptional.

Thanks.

Always try to exceed the expectations of the buyer.

• Like 2

Hello @graphicdone1 

6 hours ago, graphicdone1 said:

How many images can be added per gig on fiverr as a new seller.

You can upload up to 3 images that describe or are related, to your Gig service. To find more information about images and Gig image guidelines, please check out this helpful article about Gig policies

Thanks. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/8/2024 at 6:41 AM, graphicdone1 said:

Differences between Fiverr Pro and regular Fiverr gigs?

Why don't you do research on your question via Fiverr Resources and Help Center? Check the following links:

Link 1: https://help-pro.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/17029183733137-Creating-a-Fiverr-Pro-Gig (Creating a Fiverr Pro Gig)

Source: Fiverr Pro Help Center > Fiverr Pro freelancer > Profile, settings, & gigs

Link 2: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010451397-Creating-a-Gig (Creating a Regular Gig)

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Gigs > Creating your Gig 

• Like 5
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1