Do extensions affect the success score?

creative_dev12

Question

11 answers to this question

It's better to ask for an extension than to make the delivery too late.

However, it's always best to be upfront when creating a Gig and allowing yourself enough time to complete a task, or divide it into smaller parts and make them milestones, which allows you more time to complete the task and make the delivery in time. 

That's just my opinion, something else might work better for you ☺️

• Like 3

Just now, ana_tomy said:

However, it's always best to be upfront when creating a Gig and allowing yourself enough time to complete a task, or divide it into smaller parts and make them milestones, which allows you more time to complete the task and make the delivery in time. 

That is not the answer to the question. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

It's not an answer. I have a buyer who is not responsive for months. Claimed that all emails went to spam and don't care about deadlines. I'm waiting for a reply from a customer support. Maybe I can get a factual reply here faster?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ana_tomy said:

Feel free to pitch in ☺️

Can you please reply if extending deadline because of unresponsive for months(!) buyer affect our score negatively? Otherwise what negative impact on Conflict-free orders" means? There were no other conflicts on the gig. Please don't send a link to the article about the new score system. It does not have that information.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, filipdevaere said:

So you are afraid to answer? 

Well @ana_tomy is definitely not afraid to answer however some mods/fiverr staff don't have the authority to do that, she is only a messenger here, definitely she's not the one to blame 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ana_tomy said:

Thanks, information is very helpful for me

• Like 2