Seeking Resolution for Fiverr Gig Visibility Problem

diana_design

It appears that all of my gigs on Fiverr are experiencing significant issues. Despite having active promotions, none of them are appearing in search results, and no impressions are being generated. This lack of visibility is concerning, especially given the investment in promotional efforts.

Does anyone Know How to fix this?  😔

GIG.jpg

• Like 10

You had a 4-star and 2.7-star review 3 months ago. That caused the problem. Overall you have a great rating, but these 2 reviews happened in a short period.  Also, you being a level 2 seller makes it even easier to disappear from search results after a couple of low-rated reviews. Continue working with old buyers and after 3-6 months your gigs will become visible again. 

• Like 14
  • Sad 3

18 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

You had a 4-star and 2.7-star review 3 months ago. That caused the problem. Overall you have a great rating, but these 2 reviews happened in a short period.  Also, you being a level 2 seller makes it even easier to disappear from search results after a couple of low-rated reviews. Continue working with old buyers and after 3-6 months your gigs will become visible again. 

I have not had any bad reviews ever, and all my gigs have disappeared from search results for almost a year now. Throughout 2023, I only had orders from repeat buyers, and didn't get a single message from any new buyer at all. I am a Level 2 seller with over 90 5-star reviews, no order cancellations or late deliveries ever. What could be the issue in my own case?

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, aybizzlle said:

Throughout 2023, I only had orders from repeat buyers, and didn't get a single message from any new buyer at all.

And that's the thing. Fiverr tends to track your performance over the past 2 months or so, up to half a year. And they compare you to others within your niche. So if you didn't have any sales, others that had sales and good reviews surpassed you. 

• Like 8
  • Up 4

I also faced a similar issue after getting a 2-star review three months ago and I still have this. Then last month I opened the promotion option and after 1 month of promotion, no improvement. Still, I am working with repeat buyers and I haven’t found any new buyers yet. We may keep patience. @diana_design

Edited by ah_likhon
  • Like 7

6 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Thank you Very Much, I will patiently waiting. Can you tell me, the promotion also not working this time? I mean Didn't get an order via promotion also? 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

And that's the thing. Fiverr tends to track your performance over the past 2 months or so, up to half a year. And they compare you to others within your niche. So if you didn't have any sales, others that had sales and good reviews surpassed you. 

I remember that all this started in January last year. The December of 2022 was a good month. I had great sales, and then suddenly, I just stopped appearing in search results. I did all the usual things they talk about. I optimized my gigs, messaged the existing buyers I had to encourage them to purchase again, but no matter how many orders I fulfilled, nothing changed.  I kept getting great reviews from my existing buyers, and I even messaged support about it but they never told me anything that offered any insights.

I've never been able to promote my gigs, or get into Seller Plus, or any other extra features that might exist. I have even directed buyers from outside to purchase from me on the platform. Nothing worked, yet I have not had a single bad review since I became a seller. It's all very mysterious.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, aybizzlle said:

I remember that all this started in January last year. The December of 2022 was a good month. I had great sales, and then suddenly, I just stopped appearing in search results. I did all the usual things they talk about. I optimized my gigs, messaged the existing buyers I had to encourage them to purchase again, but no matter how many orders I fulfilled, nothing changed.  I kept getting great reviews from my existing buyers, and I even messaged support about it but they never told me anything that offered any insights.

I've never been able to promote my gigs, or get into Seller Plus, or any other extra features that might exist. I have even directed buyers from outside to purchase from me on the platform. Nothing worked, yet I have not had a single bad review since I became a seller. It's all very mysterious.

In addition, I personally know a couple of sellers from my city in Nigeria who have faced the exact same problem, and all of this happened around the same time early last year. Suddenly, zero impressions across all gigs, disappearance from search results, and basically no visibility on the platform. All of this without violating any rules. Everything just stopped suddenly.

• Like 7

As @milos_siena said that might be the reason. Even I faced a bit similar experience like this. After that, I contacted my seller plus manager, and she also told me something similar to this. But don't worry, be patience, and have some great reviews with your past clients. 

• Like 7

21 hours ago, aybizzlle said:

I have not had any bad reviews ever, and all my gigs have disappeared from search results for almost a year now. Throughout 2023, I only had orders from repeat buyers, and didn't get a single message from any new buyer at all. I am a Level 2 seller with over 90 5-star reviews, no order cancellations or late deliveries ever. What could be the issue incase?

Your case is very odd. I haven't found anything wrong - warnings, reviews, rates,  logs etc,  but still, you have a negative label and that's why you don't show in the search. Try to ask customer support to look into it.  If you did, and they gave you a generic answer, try to point to them that you have absolutely no negative/low rates

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Your case is very odd. I haven't found anything wrong - warnings, reviews, rates,  logs etc,  but still, you have a negative label and that's why you don't show in the search. Try to ask customer support to look into it.  If you did, and they gave you a generic answer, try to point to them that you have absolutely no negative/low rates

I have done this at least on 3 separate occasions in the last year. They keep giving generic answers and saying that they can't guarantee search result placement. I have repeatedly told them that I have absolutely no negative reviews but nobody seems to bother enough to look into it.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

What more do you suggest that I do?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Actually, @milos_siena same thing happen to me as well. I'm Level 2 Seller with 160 Order and 5 star rating. In last year 2023, I didn't get any new buyer even not single inbox from new buyer as well. I also tried to contact with support and always get generic answer. It would be great if you give me also some insights as well. 
Thanks 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, milos_siena said:

Even one of my gig is also on promotion more than 4 days ago. Not getting impressions and clicks

Fiverr gig issue.png

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, aybizzlle said:

@milos_siena any update on this, please? Thank you once more for offering to help out.

I am very sorry, but they gave a generic answer even to me. I asked them to point to me what is the cause, but it was just like - we can't do a thing, his gigs are active.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

I am very sorry, but they gave a generic answer even to me. I asked them to point to me what is the cause, but it was just like - we can't do a thing, his gigs are active.

This is wild. I appreciate you trying your best, though. Thank you so much.

• Like 5

On 2/8/2024 at 10:57 PM, donnovan86 said:

AI is definitely one of the issues here.

It appears this is it. All of this is crazy to me, because why would Fiverr just decide to punish sellers without cause, especially when they have consistently delivered topnotch service quality? I find it very ridiculous that even Fiverr staff get generic answers from support. What does that even mean?

Can they just decide to target and shadow-ban sellers for no just cause, and refuse to give coherent answers when this issue is raised? I am just stunned, honestly.

• Like 3
  • Up 1