Happy Journey with Fiverr! Completed 500 Order. β€‹πŸš€ ​

On 1/23/2024 at 12:53 PM, shuvo_va said:

Happy Journey with Fiverr! Completed 500 Order.

β™₯️I love Fiverrβ™₯️

500 order.jpg

Hey Kesha, I have a question. Could you please answer?Β My question is, did I do something wrong by posting this? Is it wrong to share small personal successes?

Recently, I shared my happiness about completing 500 projects under the section 'My Fiverr Experience. If I made any mistakes, I must delete it now, and I won't post individual successes or happiness like this in the future.

Some leaders tried to underestimate or troll about this post, which is sad to me. I always respect these leaders and learn from them. I know they have already completed thousands of order successfully. I am a negligible seller compared to them, and many new sellers have small successes story compared to them.

I hope everybody should welcomed for every success, so new sellers or small sellers will be inspired to achieve big success.

Thank you.

• Like 27

On 1/24/2024 at 3:27 AM, shuvo_va said:

Hey Kesha, I have a question. Could you please answer?Β My question is, did I do something wrong by posting this? Is it wrong to share small personal successes?

There is nothing wrong with sharing your success at the 500 completed orders mark. What is not good is that so many users post only "congratulations" without a comment. Posting congratulations is pointless when there is an emoji that does so. Plus, these posts distract from the users who take the time to type a more extended response. With the new Forum updates, the Fiverr team is seeking a way not to allow such posts.Β 
Congrats.png.a117c618f3a89bc51379ee722e194e78.png

Also, there was a time when many users created posts about receiving their second, third, fourth, and so on order. Β The only purpose those posts serve is to clutter the Fiverr Forum.Β 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 20
  • Up 5

On 1/24/2024 at 5:27 AM, shuvo_va said:

did I do something wrong by posting this?

There's nothing wrong with showing off a big milestone in your Fiverr journey. It can inspire new sellers.
What I don't like is that new sellers post for every new order or every new 5-star they receive.Β 

• Like 26
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1