Awful Experience with no Customer Support

bowewr

After I had agreed a fee with a seller they then tried to claim the price should be higher after 'due consideration'. Recognising this person was not going to work hard as they felt the money was too little I requested to cancel. They then noticed that I had spoken to the resolution centre to cancel the order and decided to send through an awful quality delivery that I did not want or even relate to anything I wanted because I stopped discussing the project. After repeated attempts to contact customer service I noticed that someone on the team decided to mark all my issues as "resolved". It really has been awful using this service with a lot of aggressive pushy people. 

• Like 9

I recommend contacting customer support and presenting evidence regarding your "due consideration" comment, along with a request for a review of the situation.

Frankly, it's challenging for us to determine who is at fault, given the limited context surrounding your order. Both unreasonable buyers and sellers exist in such cases.

I had initiated order cancellations myself due to poor-quality work, once for a logo design and another time for a writing gig.

Unless the amount involved is substantial, I suggest you accept the order and provide an honest review. The fact that the seller delivered the order demonstrates their guts. Speaking from a seller's perspective, I would prefer canceling an order rather than receiving a negative review, as it could have significant repercussions on our business here.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 9

Hello @bowewr 

We understand the urgency of resolving the issue and please know that our Customer Support will contact you shortly. All three of your tickets were opened today. Please note that we receive many emails/tickets daily, so we ask for your patience and understanding. 

If you do not receive any email by tomorrow, feel free to message me or tag me and I will be more than happy to help you. 

Thank you. 

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Lena said:

All three of your tickets were opened today. Please note that we receive many emails/tickets daily, so we ask for your patience and understanding. 

@bowewr

In all likelihood, the three tickets you opened were consolidated into a single one.

Handling such tickets typically necessitates an investigation and review of your chat logs, and this process may take a few days. In my experience, the orders I initiated through customer service required approximately 3-4 days for resolution.

• Like 8

Customer Service is awful especially (or only) for sellers, including Pro sellers. Several times they even refused to chat with me claiming chat is only for buyers!

15 minutes ago, haephrati2020 said:

Customer Service is awful especially (or only) for sellers, including Pro sellers. Several times they even refused to chat with me claiming chat is only for buyers

I highly doubt this, I never had a problem with customer support and they always helped me when it was possible. 

• Like 9