Client is forcing me for multiple extension.

omirodricks

Question

7 answers to this question

@omirodricks There is no direct negative impression of extending the deadline time. You can extend the time and revisions as needed to complete an order to the buyer's satisfaction. However, faster work is truly beneficial for both parties. Additionally, the buyer can see how many days it took to complete the project once they accept the delivery and initiate the rating and review process. I suggest keeping better communication and explaining to your buyer while extending the time, so the buyer stays positive.

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

The revisions and extension doesn't affect you. However, if the reasons for the revisions and extension was due to your inability to communicate properly, do the job well or deliver on time...

The client leaving you a bad rating will affect you for sure.

• Like 14
  • Up 1

You can discuss with the buyer for a time extension to complete the job as the buyer is given revisions. Good communication with the buyer of course the buyer will accept the time extension, that time will not impact your impression of the gig. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

It won't affect you negatively in your profile but keep in mind - at the end the client can provide negative reviews. That the bad thing happens if you can't handle it professionally.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Extending the deadline has no detrimental effect. You may add time and modifications to satisfy a customer. However, speedier work benefits both sides. Once they accept delivery and start rating and reviewing, the buyer may see how many days it took to finish the job. I recommend communicating and explaining to your customer while extending the time to keep them happy.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1