Completed my 8 years on Fiverr!

artholistic

Hello Folks! 

I'm thrilled to disclose my time period on this amazing platform, 8 years !!! I first joined Fiverr in early 2016 and had no clue/idea about how this works, we were just college friends, sitting in a cafe,  exploring opportunities to make our lives better, and we came across this platform. Did some initial research whatever we could at that time with very limited resources and took a leap of faith and joined as a seller. 

I had no concept of TOS at that time and what services to offer, so I sat down and narrowed down what I can do better and confidently. I was good at artwork and sketches, so I published my not-so-very-good gig related to artwork and illustrations. I used to draw on paper and canvases with different mediums so I had no idea how that will work on fiverr. I started exploring the buyer requests and sent a few, and to my surprise, I was approached by a wonderful lady ( still my buyer) who required some work for her kids. That's where I started my fiverr journey on the very first day of joining the platform and it has been wonderful since. 

I have seen ups and downs of fiverr, cracked the algorithm and internals ( I believe), and upgraded my skills from paper to digital, and whatnot. A lot has happened since my first sale. I made myself financially independent and never worked in any firm or job. 

Fiverr has changed a lot in all these days but I found it seller-oriented every time. Some rules may look harsh but actually, they benefitted me eventually. I have seen the weirdest buyer to the humblest one. Worked with almost every category of buyers in this time period but still I think I need a lot to learn and grow. I never became TRS, which everyone here struggles to and have Thousands of happy clients. Few months have been really tough here but that will pass too. 

This was a basic insight and journey here of the last 8 years. 

Share your journey too. 

Regards,
Ahsan
Artist & Illustrator.

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 10
  • Up 3

On 8/13/2023 at 7:04 PM, artholistic said:

Hello Folks! 

I'm thrilled to disclose my time period on this amazing platform, 8 years !!! I first joined Fiverr in early 2016 and had no clue/idea about how this works, we were just college friends, sitting in a cafe,  exploring opportunities to make our lives better, and we came across this platform. Did some initial research whatever we could at that time with very limited resources and took a leap of faith and joined as a seller. 

I had no concept of TOS at that time and what services to offer, so I sat down and narrowed down what I can do better and confidently. I was good at artwork and sketches, so I published my not-so-very-good gig related to artwork and illustrations. I used to draw on paper and canvases with different mediums so I had no idea how that will work on fiverr. I started exploring the buyer requests and sent a few, and to my surprise, I was approached by a wonderful lady ( still my buyer) who required some work for her kids. That's where I started my fiverr journey on the very first day of joining the platform and it has been wonderful since. 

I have seen ups and downs of fiverr, cracked the algorithm and internals ( I believe), and upgraded my skills from paper to digital, and whatnot. A lot has happened since my first sale. I made myself financially independent and never worked in any firm or job. 

Fiverr has changed a lot in all these days but I found it seller-oriented every time. Some rules may look harsh but actually, they benefitted me eventually. I have seen the weirdest buyer to the humblest one. Worked with almost every category of buyers in this time period but still I think I need a lot to learn and grow. I never became TRS, which everyone here struggles to and have Thousands of happy clients. Few months have been really tough here but that will pass too. 

Share your journey too. 

Regards,
Ahsan
Artist & Illustrator.

How are you getting orders on Fiverr these days? I'm level 2 seller and struggling to find clients

• Like 14
  • Sad 1

On 8/13/2023 at 8:04 PM, artholistic said:

Hello Folks! 

Share your journey too. 

Regards,
Ahsan
Artist & Illustrator.

Congratulations!

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...