Give me tips

jewel_dm

Welcome to Fiverr! To boost impressions and clicks:

1. Optimize your gig title and description with relevant keywords.
  2. Use high-quality images to showcase your work.
  3. Set competitive pricing.
  4. Promote your gig on social media.
  5. Deliver exceptional service for positive reviews.

Best of luck with your Fiverr journey!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, hdhiren said:

How are your clicks and impressions last 7 days also how many gigs have you opened?

3 hours ago, hdhiren said:

How are your clicks and impressions last 7 days also how many gigs have you opened?

My gig impression last week is 800+,  but only 10 clicks. My gig has been opened 40 days and I have published 2 gigs. But 1 gig impression only 160+ last week.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jewel_dm said:

"Hello there, I am a new seller, and I have had my gig open for over 40 days. Unfortunately, I haven't received any orders yet. Could you please provide advice on how to proceed in the upcoming year?"

It takes time. Please check the forum. You will find useful tips, your question has been addressed multiple times.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello too

If you really are a "digital marketing expert with 2+ years of experience" according to your description, then why have not you used your Digital Marketing skills for yourself yet? If you cannot do anything for yourself then it means you are still not ready to work on buyer's projects. So start using your expertise.

Improve your gig galleries (both gigs) 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 12/31/2023 at 2:28 AM, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

If you really are a "digital marketing expert with 2+ years of experience" according to your description, then why have not you used your Digital Marketing skills for yourself yet? If you cannot do anything for yourself then it means you are still not ready to work on buyer's projects. So start using your expertise.

Improve your gig galleries (both gigs) 

I was wondering the exact same thing...

• Like 3