Finally got my first order six months later of joining.

joshim_kst

Fiverr is a fantastic platform for showcasing your skills. I can personally attest to this, as I've put in a lot of effort since 2018 and have achieved the status of a Top Rated Seller. I want to encourage those of you who may have experienced a slow start—getting your first order after six months is not uncommon. Remember, it's essential to target less competitive keywords when you're just starting out on Fiverr. As you begin to build impressions and a positive reputation, your experience on the platform will transform into a completely different world. Keep up the hard work, and you'll see the rewards come your way.

• Like 18
  • Up 1

On 12/20/2023 at 2:34 PM, joshim_kst said:

I'm glad to say that I got my first order on Fiverr. I had been waiting for six months for this special day. It's very pleasant to me. I'm very grateful to the community members for suggesting me and sharing tips. 

Please pray for me.

plz Share thosse tips with us. You don't have any loss to share tips with us.!

• Like 15

On 12/20/2023 at 7:12 AM, joshim_kst said:

I joined Fiverr in June 2023. Tried and tried but got no order for the last six months. I followed many tips and tricks to get an order but I feel disappointed. However, I came back with patience and got my first order yesterday. It was surprising! I'm grateful to the community members who helped me to reach this stage. Pray for me and continue your support and help.

How? which tips?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ajr_design said:

Congratulations on receiving your first order on Fiverr! Your perseverance and dedication over the past six months are truly commendable. It's not easy to keep pushing forward in the face of challenges, but you've shown great resilience and it's wonderful to see that it has paid off.

Screenshot2023-02-21at2_55_58PM.png.b021ab23358d22a2c49d69153f5e9f5c.png Please read Forum Rule #8. 

• Like 16