photograhy

hasnainzafar549

Question

8 answers to this question

For around five years, @mariashtelle1 has been saying she wants a penthouse in London or Singapore. She doesn't have one yet, so I don't think wanting is an effective strategy. Try a different one. Try optimising your gigs instead. You can start by bulking out your gig descriptions. Two lines isn't adequate. Tell buyers more about your skills, your mindset, your experience, your achievements, and why they should choose you over somebody else. 

• Like 10
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

For around five years, @mariashtelle1 has been saying she wants a penthouse in London or Singapore. She doesn't have one yet, so I don't think wanting is an effective strategy

So are you saying that I will not have a penthouse just because I want it? 😁 

I thought you were keeping my trust fund or gofundme fund running and growing. I have quite a few questions now 

• Like 9
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I thought you were keeping my trust fund or gofundme fund running and growing. I have quite a few questions now 

We'd raised most of the money, but we had to pay for English lessons for thousands of Fiverr sellers who were lying about their English skills. None of them turned up to class, but the teacher still needed to be paid. So, there's about enough left for a bag of chips, but we can't quite stretch to an extra 10p for ketchup.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, ahmwritingco said:

None of them turned up to class

There were 2 other reasons why they did not turn up to class:
1)    They were using VPNs to hide their actual location. The classroom was too far away from their hometown.
2)    None of them had the intention to go offline.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 3