Click and Impression

saiduradspro

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, saiduradspro said:

Can I use a VPN while browsing Fiverr just for 10-15 min working purposes?

Simply answer is: NO

After using VPN for 10-15 minutes, it may seem like nothing will happen but there are huge chances of problems. so avoid it.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, saiduradspro said:

Does VPN have a negative impact on Fiverr?

Huge Impact i.e. Account Suspension 

VPN is not allowed on Fiverr. If your country has no access to Fiverr then you can contact Fiverr Support regarding it. You're from Bangladesh then why do you want to use it? Any specific reason?

• Like 10
  • Up 3

On 11/2/2023 at 5:40 PM, smartdezigns said:

Huge Impact i.e. Account Suspension 

VPN is not allowed on Fiverr. If your country has no access to Fiverr then you can contact Fiverr Support regarding it. You're from Bangladesh then why do you want to use it? Any specific reason?

Actually, my Payoneer account got suspended so I want to create a new one to withdraw funds from Fiverr. but you know after suspending an account Payooner restores all data to their center so the person can't reopen the account again with the same information. But I can try with different with mail , phone number, and bank addresses. 

Most importantly I want skip my Hardware device ID number so I want to use a VPN.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, saiduradspro said:

Actually, my Payoneer account got suspended so I want to create a new one to withdraw funds from Fiverr. but you know after suspending an account Payooner restores all data to their center so the person can't reopen the account again with the same information. But I can try with different with mail , phone number, and bank addresses. 

Most importantly I want skip my Hardware device ID number so I want to use a VPN.

Nothing is gonna work. You are trying to trick the Fiverr system. Don't do this.

Contact Fiverr Support. Discuss with them and sort out the issue. But don't play any trick else your Fiverr account will also be suspended. Therefore, you are recommended to avoid using VPN still no matter what issues you have.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2023 at 8:08 AM, saiduradspro said:

Will I get more orders like that.

I've seen people complain that they don't get many orders after hitting level 1, but I don't think that's the actual reason for it.

Personally, I think a buyer is more likely to purchase the services of a level 1 vs a new seller, assuming you have a good track record of 5* reviews. If you've got no bad private reviews I see no reason why you wouldn't continue to get orders.

Think of it this way:

If you see two identical products on Amazon, which are you more likely to buy? The one with a single 5* review, or the one with 20 5* reviews? I know which I'd choose.

I think you're more likely to see an increase in orders, but Fiverr doesn't guarantee that'll happen. 

• Like 4

Hello @saiduradspro

It is both beneficial and helpful to promote your Fiverr Gigs. By promoting your Gigs, you reach a bigger circle of potential clients which can lead to greater success and increased opportunities to grow your business. 

Gigs are not to be promoted here on the Forum. Only in the 'My Fiverr Gigs' and 'Improve my Gig' categories, members of the Forum are free to leave their Gig links presenting their Gigs or asking for advice on their Gigs. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 23
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2