Click and Impression

saiduradspro

• 5 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

After they accepted the delivery? No, it's not.

They can go to customer support and say they accepted by mistake. And show proof why the work is not ok. It happened many times.. it certainly happened to me. So I can tell you 100% it's possible. 

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

It's not their "right".

I get it but he asked if it can be canceled. And of course it can. It's unethical and unpleasant, but 100% possible. That's why I told him to focus on doing good work and ensuring he always listens to his clients and fulfills the requirements properly. Some people might end up finalizing an order unpleased, they rate it without knowing they can get a refund. It's very situational, but also possible for an order to be canceled, it all depends on the situation. However for a very general setting that he asked for, in some cases the order can be canceled. So even if it's fully rated and delivered, regardless of the stars, it can be canceled. I didn't have more than a couple of these, but they happened, and they were mostly from resellers trying to get their money back.  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saiduradspro said:

Can he do this??

What is their reason for trying to cancel? I assume we are talking about the latest rating you have from your clients? The one from a month ago? Or another order?

If it's another, newer order and the buyer pressed accept, they didn't rate the order. Maybe they just accepted and waited to check the work, and now they think it's not ok. If that's the case, they can obviously cancel. Even if it's rated, there are situations where the person can go to customer support and cancel the order. Do keep in mind that if the person cancels the order, he can also leave you a rating, even if the order is canceled. 

• Like 5

I have a client whom I find her on Facebook. I want to take that order on Fiverr.

Hello, I'm saidur a Google Ads expert., I want to grow a good Fiverr profile within the next few years.

So I am trying to contact some buyers via Facebook as I want to grow my Fiverr profile so I want to take the order on Fiverr.

As I have not communicated with him/her via Fiverr IF I take the order on Fiverr without communication there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.

So what will do?
Can anyone help me by giving me some guidelines or tips about that issue???

• Like 2

2 hours ago, saiduradspro said:

Hello, I'm saidur a Google Ads expert., I want to grow a good Fiverr profile within the next few years.

So I am trying to contact some buyers via Facebook as I want to grow my Fiverr profile so I want to take the order on Fiverr.

As I have not communicated with him/her via Fiverr IF I take the order on Fiverr without communication there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.

So what will do?
Can anyone help me by giving me some guidelines or tips about that issue???

"I take the order on Fiverr without communication, there is a high chance to consider that I am buying a fake review/order.".... No, it won't affect your account. There are two ways of going about this :

1. Making the client order directly via your gig: to do this, you share your gig link to him or her on Facebook, and ask him to place an order. You can only adapt to this step if the pricing is equivalent to the service you will render.

2. Making the client contact you first on Fiverr: You can as well share your profile link to the client on Facebook, then ask him to contact you via the option provided on the page. Then you can create a custom offer for him tailored to his demand. This method is implemented if service quote on gigs doesn't justify what you will be offering. 

I hope you understand this?

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is the GIG's URL for this Title. Now I want to edit it and give it a different service like Google Ads Conversion Tracking.

So if the main Keywords ( Google Ads Conversion Tracking) are not available after editing in the GIG URL.

Is this will be an issue for GIG's ranking? 

Screenshot 2023-10-12 155508.png

• Like 4