Persistent Issue: Unable to Contact Users

freeflownexus

Hello Community members,

I am reaching out today to share an ongoing issue I encounter daily. I have noticed that I regularly receive job requests from other users who do not have a profile picture. The problem arises when I attempt to respond to these messages, as I receive the following message: "[Username] can no longer be contacted. This will not affect the response rate."

I would appreciate clarification on this matter and understanding if there is a solution or specific reasons why some users cannot be contacted.

Thank you in advance for your attention and collaboration.

• Like 7

Those are most probably scammers/fake/bot accounts. They usually send spam texts to multiple sellers and get detected by algorithm + get reported by multiple sellers too - leading to the deactivation of their accounts.

So by the time, you see their texts and wish to respond - the system has already acted upon them for the safety & integrity of your and everyone else's account. 

• Like 8
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, freeflownexus said:

Hello Community members,

I am reaching out today to share an ongoing issue I encounter daily. I have noticed that I regularly receive job requests from other users who do not have a profile picture. The problem arises when I attempt to respond to these messages, as I receive the following message: "[Username] can no longer be contacted. This will not affect the response rate."

I would appreciate clarification on this matter and understanding if there is a solution or specific reasons why some users cannot be contacted.

Thank you in advance for your attention and collaboration.

Contact Fiverr support team for this isssue!

• Like 5