GIG

Guest thephpscripter

Guest thephpscripter

I've pored my heart into this gig,I'm super open to your awsome suggestions.it would genuinely make my day better!

Here's the link: 

17 hours ago, thephpscripter said:

I've pored my heart into this gig,I'm super open to your awsome suggestions.it would genuinely make my day better!

Here's the link: https://www.fiverr.com/s/d9eN00

You have to add more gig images to your gig and if you can add a video that will be more helpful in ranking the gig and getting clicks. 

Your gig title is not too SEO Friendly and your gig description is also. So you can change this and make it more SEO friendly and focus on your gig images because if your gig images is not attractive client's will not click on your gig. Thank You

• Like 4

Guest thephpscripter
35 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

Maybe you should add more photos, and the one you have could be more attractive. Everything else is okay, I think. You are very kind.

Good luck with your future business. 

Hey there!
Thanks a bunch for your awesome feedback andkind wishes! I really appreciate the positive vibes.its motivating that u think everything is ok with my gig.

Your suggestion about adding more photos and making the existing one more attractive is spot on! I'll definitelytake that into consideration and work on showcasing more of my skills through eye-catchting visuals. Your input means alot, and I'm all about making my fiver profile as appealing as possible.

Thanks again for your encouragement and good luck wishes! If you ever need any Web-Development tips,fell free to reach out.Wishing you a fantastic day ahead!

Guest thephpscripter
36 minutes ago, sunilchandro said:

You have to add more gig images to your gig and if you can add a video that will be more helpful in ranking the gig and getting clicks. 

Your gig title is not too SEO Friendly and your gig description is also. So you can change this and make it more SEO friendly and focus on your gig images because if your gig images is not attractive client's will not click on your gig. Thank You

Hey dude!
Thanks a ton for the fantastic tips! Your insights are pure gold. Quick question: As it seems like you're a pro at this,any specific keywords you'd recommend for my gig? its all about web development, full stack style. Your suggestions would be like the secret sauce to amp of my gig's visibility.Let me know your thoughts!

5 minutes ago, thephpscripter said:

Hey dude!
Thanks a ton for the fantastic tips! Your insights are pure gold. Quick question: As it seems like you're a pro at this,any specific keywords you'd recommend for my gig? its all about web development, full stack style. Your suggestions would be like the secret sauce to amp of my gig's visibility.Let me know your thoughts!

You should research your competitor keywords and you have to find the lowest keyword and searchable which is to search your clients that will help you to rank easily and get your order quickly. 

• Like 3

Guest thephpscripter

Hey there! 🌟

Quick update – I took your advice to heart and spruced up my gig with some new pics. Would you mind giving it another look? I value your insights, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the changes. 
link:

Guest thephpscripter
5 hours ago, sunilchandro said:

You should research your competitor keywords and you have to find the lowest keyword and searchable which is to search your clients that will help you to rank easily and get your order quickly. 

Hey! 🚀

Quick heads up – I've added some fresh pics to my gig as per your and milos_siena suggestion. What's your take on them? Also, I'm gearing up to optimize everything for SEO soon. I value your insights, and I'm curious to hear your thoughts on the changes. 
link:https://www.fiverr.com/s/wN28V8

Guest thephpscripter

Hey Fiverr Fam,

Hope you're all doing awesome! 🚀 I'm Farooq, diving into the world of full-stack web development, and I could really use your expertise.

Thumbnail Check: gig link:

I've been tweaking my gig thumbnail, but I'd love your honest opinions. Does it catch your eye? Any suggestions to make it more attractive?

Showcasing Previous Work:

Quick question on displaying my previous work in the gig gallery. What's your take? Should I create a collage or make a PDF? 

Click Woes: 😅

So, I've got around 649 impressions, but only 5 clicks. Yikes! Any thoughts on what might be causing this? My gig is all about full-stack web development, and I want it to shine.

fffff.PNG.d2c33565af0061eccedc90dfbab04e91.PNG

NOTE :I got the 5 clicks on 21 november 2023

kkkkkkkk.PNG.6d429ea707f8e3eef6a1506cf371c12f.PNG

Your insights would mean the world to me.

Thanks a bunch, Farooq

Guest thephpscripter

Hey Fiverr Fam,

Hope you're all rocking your gigs! 🚀 I'm Farooq, a relatively new seller, and I'm facing a bit of a head-scratcher. My gig was doing great with impressions, hanging around the 500 mark a couple of days ago. But out of the blue, it dropped to a mere 13!

Now, I know algorithms are a bit like that mysterious neighbor who never says hi, but this drop has me scratching my head. As you seasoned sellers know, impressions are the lifeblood of visibility, clicks, and orders. With only 13 impressions, it's like trying to start a fire with wet wood.

I've put my heart and soul into my gig, and I'm eager to showcase my skills. But, alas, the visibility has taken a nosedive. Has anyone else experienced something like this? Any tips, tricks, or words of wisdom for a fellow seller trying to navigate this?

I believe in the power of community wisdom, so hit me up with your thoughts. Let's crack this code together!

Cheers, Farooq

gggg.PNG

Dear Farooq,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is Abdel, and I have been an active participant on this platform since 2019. I would like to bring to your attention the dynamics of gig positioning on the platform, where daily fluctuations are a norm, resulting in varying visibility for different customers.

I noticed a notable shift in the positioning of your gig, experiencing a surge from 40 to 500 impressions. Unfortunately, it appears that this increase in visibility did not translate into corresponding orders, leading to a subsequent adjustment in your gig's placement. I understand this can be disheartening, but I assure you, such fluctuations are commonplace.

In navigating this, I would like to offer a suggestion. Consider revisiting your gig thumbnail, especially if the increased impressions did not yield the expected clicks. Alternatively, exploring the introduction of a unique and compelling offering at an irresistible price point may attract the attention you seek.

I hope this message proves helpful as you strategize and optimize your gig for future success. Best regards.

Sincerely, Abdel

• Like 6