I just hit Seller Level 1!!!!!!

ericwtmm

Hey All,

I am thrilled to announce that after months of hard work, I've finally achieved Seller Level 1! I started back in March of this year (2023) as a way to make extra income to support my family. I got my first client fairly quickly, and then it took about 3 months to get my next. They were a repeat buyer and I greatly appreciate them. I didn't start making extreme headway until I opted in to receive buyer briefs where I got the chance to work with many different individuals in many different industries.

For anyone reading this that is a new seller, please do not get discouraged. Take the time in between projects to learn a new skill or network with other freelancers. A lot of my growth happened organically. I've done zero postings on social media and I've spent zero dollars on marketing.

Looking forward to more projects and achieving Seller Level 2!

• Like 31
  • Congrats! 7
  • Up 3

On 11/16/2023 at 12:51 AM, ericwtmm said:

Hey All,

I am thrilled to announce that after months of hard work, I've finally achieved Seller Level 1! I started back in March of this year (2023) as a way to make extra income to support my family. I got my first client fairly quickly, and then it took about 3 months to get my next. They were a repeat buyer and I greatly appreciate them. I didn't start making extreme headway until I opted in to receive buyer briefs where I got the chance to work with many different individuals in many different industries.

For anyone reading this that is a new seller, please do not get discouraged. Take the time in between projects to learn a new skill or network with other freelancers. A lot of my growth happened organically. I've done zero postings on social media and I've spent zero dollars on marketing.

Congratulations. Best wishes for you.

• Like 20

On 11/15/2023 at 7:51 PM, ericwtmm said:

Hey All,

Congratulations @ericwtmm I'm looking forward to more projects and achieving Seller Level 1 like you! ☺️

• Like 14

• 1 month later...