I have a different kind a situation here what should do?

oymusafir

Question

There's a client who Order an software from me I made everything according to his requirements and I give him video and everything. He also accept and use it. everything working well accept delivery leave feedback everything. I told him let me setup it in your pc through team viewer or any desk. or lets do zoom meeting I will guide you while you installing software. he didn't allow me to do. but he do install with the help of his IT Guy and they test it and that working good. and he arrange his data by another freelancer. but from that day till now daily came up with a stupid problem which isn't really a problem like some times he didn't input data correctly. I do guide him that work and after a day he again come up with another problem that just his own mistake.   I don't think even he watch my tutorial video yet. even didn't do basic settings yet always text me with a problem that even is not a problem his own mistake. i said him even a thousand time give me anydesk or team viewer let me show you. or at least show me your screen on meeting  so i could help you. how your data should arrange in this software. not even sending me picture of problem. yesterday. I was setting of same software of another client i send him meeting link to join so at least see on another person screen he said he don't have account. image.png.73ce937945578239bc7fb622a41f0784.png

as you can see in picture. what should i do?  I'm totally frustrated. it's about 10 days. since he buy sometime he said it's working. sometime some problem after an hour it's again working. 

• Like 6

7 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

There's a client who Order an software from me I made everything according to his requirements and I give him video and everything. He also accept and use it. everything working well accept delivery leave feedback everything. I told him let me setup it in your pc through team viewer or any desk. or lets do zoom meeting I will guide you while you installing software. he didn't allow me to do. but he do install with the help of his IT Guy and they test it and that working good. and he arrange his data by another freelancer. but from that day till now daily came up with a stupid problem which isn't really a problem like some times he didn't input data correctly. I do guide him that work and after a day he again come up with another problem that just his own mistake.   I don't think even he watch my tutorial video yet. even didn't do basic settings yet always text me with a problem that even is not a problem his own mistake. i said him even a thousand time give me anydesk or team viewer let me show you. or at least show me your screen on meeting  so i could help you. how your data should arrange in this software. not even sending me picture of problem. yesterday. I was setting of same software of another client i send him meeting link to join so at least see on another person screen he said he don't have account. image.png.73ce937945578239bc7fb622a41f0784.png

as you can see in picture. what should i do?  I'm totally frustrated. it's about 10 days. since he buy sometime he said it's working. sometime some problem after an hour it's again working. 

We can only use Fiverr zoom meeting for any call or sharing screen on Fiverr. We cannot use google meet. You will get warning for this. 

If you are sure that you delivered properly your work, with a video guide as you said, then your work is done.

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, michmikaia said:

We can only use Fiverr zoom meeting for any call or sharing screen on Fiverr. We cannot use google meet. You will get warning for this. 

If you are sure that you delivered properly your work, with a video guide as you said, then your work is done.

I'm not leveled yet that's why i didn't have zoom option in my inbox yet

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, oymusafir said:

I'm not leveled yet that's why i didn't have zoom option in my inbox yet

Exactly, you do not have it in your inbox. But you have it in order page. So you should have an active order, in order to have access to this feature.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 5

Just now, oymusafir said:

i already delivered it 10 days ago

That's why I said that your work has already done. And you said that you have sent a video guide about it. So you should not worry about it. If your client have issue in setting up the software in the future, they will contact you. Then, you can send an offer for the help and do the call through the order.

• Like 4

Just now, michmikaia said:

That's why I said that your work has already done. And you said that you have sent a video guide about it. So you should not worry about it. If your client have issue in setting up the software in the future, they will contact you. Then, you can send an offer for the help and do the call through the order.

yes this make sense. Thanks for your guidance.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

You did your job. The software is working, the tutorial is there. You can't be at his service for every small problem that is only related to his incapability to use the software. And he is rejecting your offer to help. You can ask customer support to contact the buyer and explain him that he can't spam you about problems that are not related to your work.

• Like 4
  • Up 1