clicks and impressions

maptechsnagger

[Are these] Effective [for] Gig Promotion on Fiverr[?]

In the competitive world of Fiverr, effectively promoting your gigs is crucial. Here's a concise guide to boost your gig's visibility and attract more clients:

• Optimise Title, Tags, Description: Use relevant keywords, tags, and a detailed gig description.
  • High-Quality Media: Upload professional images and informative videos.
  • Competitive Pricing: Offer attractive prices and use Fiverr packages.
  • Fiverr's Promoted Gigs: Invest in paid promotion and set a reasonable budget.
  • Social Media Promotion: Share gig links on social platforms and collaborate with influences.
  • Encourage Reviews: Provide top-notch service. 
  • Use Fiverr Analytics: Monitor gig performance and make data-driven adjustments.
  • Offer Promotions: Run discounts and limited-time offers.
  • Consistent Communication: Maintain prompt communication with clients.

If you believe any essential strategies are missing or have additional suggestions, please feel free to comment with your recommendations.

• Like 11

11 hours ago, maptechsnagger said:

In the competitive world of Fiverr, effectively promoting your gigs is crucial. Here's a concise guide to boost your gig's visibility and attract more clients:

Optimise Title, Tags, Description: Use relevant keywords, tags, and a detailed gig description.

High-Quality Media: Upload professional images and informative videos.

Competitive Pricing: Offer attractive prices and use Fiverr packages.

Fiverr's Promoted Gigs: Invest in paid promotion and set a reasonable budget.

Social Media Promotion: Share gig links on social platforms and collaborate with influences.

Encourage Reviews: Provide top-notch service. 

Use Fiverr Analytics: Monitor gig performance and make data-driven adjustments.

Offer Promotions: Run discounts and limited-time offers.

Consistent Communication: Maintain prompt communication with clients.

If you believe any essential strategies are missing or have additional suggestions, please feel free to comment with your recommendations.

I'd like to know that have you implemented these tips for your own gigs? What was the outcome so far? 👀

• Like 9

9 hours ago, maptechsnagger said:

Optimise Title, Tags, Description: Use relevant keywords, tags, and a detailed gig description.

High-Quality Media: Upload professional images and informative videos.

Competitive Pricing: Offer attractive prices and use Fiverr packages.

Fiverr's Promoted Gigs: Invest in paid promotion and set a reasonable budget.

Social Media Promotion: Share gig links on social platforms and collaborate with influences.

Encourage Reviews: Provide top-notch service. 

Use Fiverr Analytics: Monitor gig performance and make data-driven adjustments.

Offer Promotions: Run discounts and limited-time offers.

Consistent Communication: Maintain prompt communication with clients.

Solid tips. Deliver exceptional service and ensure you manage expectations and watch the orders roll in.

• Like 5

17 hours ago, maptechsnagger said:

These are not my tips, I have received such suggestions from some sellers, I made this post to investigate more deeply how effective they are.

Then do not suggest these tips if you have not implemented or tried ever. Also, you are not in position to guide anyone because of your zero experience on Fiverr yet. Implement these tips first on your gigs then share the results with us!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Then do not suggest these tips if you have not implemented or tried ever. Also, you are not in position to guide anyone because of your zero experience on Fiverr yet. Implement these tips first on your gigs then share the results with us!

I am not guiding anyone I made the post for the opinion of experienced people on this topic

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I made a mistake in adding the question mark which made you confused I apologise for that.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, maptechsnagger said:

I am not guiding anyone

On 10/13/2023 at 4:29 AM, maptechsnagger said:

Here's a concise guide to boost your gig's visibility and attract more clients

14 hours ago, emely_mm said:

Solid tips.

Unfortunately, you are guiding people.

Be careful what you post on the forum. Even questions don't need to be posted - I only posted 2-3 of my own questions because most answers can be found through searching the forum.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Hello...

Yes, of course it can happen. Even if you get a significant amount of impressions or clicks for two or three days from the day you publish your gig, it is normal for it to decrease day by day. The reason is that there is no buyer feedback for your gig. And you must be online. If not, your impressions and clicks decrease are normal

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

On 10/19/2023 at 3:41 AM, maptechsnagger said:

"Can clicks and impressions decrease without a specific reason?"

No. It means your gigs are not performing well. Work on optimizing them further. Your primary gig image of each gig is too distracting. Improve it further. Secondly, other sellers of your same niche are probably performing better than you so your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results as well.

• Like 21
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

No. It means your gigs are not performing well. Work on optimizing them further. Your primary gig image of each gig is too distracting. Improve it further. Secondly, other sellers of your same niche are probably performing better than you so your gigs seems to be pushed back in the search results as well.

I understand your point. While I may not be the good designer, I did achieve good click rates for these gigs once.

• Like 9