Can you help me find mistakes in my gig?

bullzeragames

1 hour ago, bullzeragames said:

Hey there!

I am new on fiverr at first i received a few orders from fiverr but now I am not getting orders or interests of people any more 

Here is the link of my gig kindly help me optimise it , So that I can get more orders and reach wider audience

https://www.fiverr.com/s/vaPRLe

I feel lack of gallery samples

Like you mentioned, you have 4 years of experience... This claim can't be proved, without samples

• Like 7

2 hours ago, bullzeragames said:

Thank you !

Just implemented your advice , Should I add thumbnails or real time unity editor images ?

I would add unity images or something similar that really shows off what you do. (Maybe even a gig video.) Avoid copyrighted material (even if others are doing it, etc.) Show your own / unique style. 

Aren't you also a bit too cheap for making a whole game? 

(I'm also in the industry and know what level / game designers make normally though I'm not sure about what you do exactly.)

• Like 7
  • Up 3

30 minutes ago, katakatica said:

Maybe even a gig video.

Definitely a video. A buyer needs to see gameplay in action.

Also, are you really ready to make 10 levels for $15? You do offer full game development from start to finish, so I assume you will do that without templates (even though you also seem to offer that)? And with unlimited revisions? You're setting yourself up for a nightmarish experience, just saying...

EDIT: What's the reason you deleted the gig you got your 4 reviews on?

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 6
  • Up 5

Actually Guys!

The price is just to attract more buyers but yes I often charge much cheaper then the market since I am new to freelancing.

As I mentioned before I am new to freelancing so I thought that the gigs should be recreated and thought that older gigs are to be deleted since I have only 7 gigs available at a time.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, bullzeragames said:

The price is just to attract more buyers

You don't do bait-and-switch, do you? Meaning you charge buyers more than what your packages state once they contact you.

12 minutes ago, bullzeragames said:

As I mentioned before I am new to freelancing so I thought that the gigs should be recreated and thought that older gigs are to be deleted since I have only 7 gigs available at a time.

Weird approach, but ok.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, bullzeragames said:

I am up for suggestions is it fine if I do so?

If you mean you say one price that covers this amount of work (e.g. one level OR 10 characters, etc) but you charge differently when the buyer contacts you that is not okay.

Also $15 for 10 levels? With that kind of pricing it makes me wonder that you probably do charge differently when the buyer contacts you. 

Study how your competitors have put up their gigs (don't copy of course) and you'll understand how to be more clear in your offering. I understand there are complex games but you have to be more transparent on what you're offering.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

Just now, bullzeragames said:

But the price can vary a bit after the requirements of the client will that count as Bait-and-switch. 

That depends on how you structure your gig. You need to make it clear exactly what the buyer will be getting in each package. If the buyer's requirements differ from what you offer, you can charge more.

• Like 5

On 10/19/2023 at 6:49 AM, bullzeragames said:

can you tell where to market ?

Don't listen to @pranto975. He has made no sales on Fiverr.

Your profile looks much better than before. Good job! I like the videos. I think it would be best not to use Pokémon characters in your videos due to copyright, though. If you change it to something else, it should be fine!

• Like 8
  • Up 1