can i delete my gig and publish the same gig again?

shefaya

Hi everyone

I want to delete one of my gigs and publish the same as before. Bcoz I didn't get any orders and also impressions are very low. even it's getting minus impressions day by day.

Edited by shefaya
  • Like 23

• shefaya changed the title to can i delete my gig and publish the same gig again?
1 hour ago, shefaya said:

Hi everyone

I want to delete one of my gigs and publish the same as before. Bcoz I didn't get any orders and also impressions are very low. even it's getting minus impressions day by day.

Hi too

What will be the difference then? Rather than deleting it, you can optimize it further. Improve gig images and gig descriptions.

• Like 18
  • Sad 2

Just now, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

What will be the difference then? Rather than deleting it, you can optimize it further. Improve gig images and gig descriptions.

but nothing is working.....that's why i want to delete that

• Like 16

Just now, shefaya said:

but nothing is working.....that's why i want to delete that

Let's suppose: What if the newly created gig performs the same? Like no orders or no clicks or impressions? There will be no difference then. RIght?

Nothing is working: It's because your gig images are not good enough to attract buyer's attention. You need to improve gig descriptions too. 

If you want to delete it and create a new one, you can do it. Choice is yours. But I will suggest you to work on the existing gig and make it more stand out. 

Good Luck

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Yes, it is possible to delete your gig on Fiverr and publish the same gig again. However, there are a few important factors to consider before taking this step. Deleting and republishing a gig may have an impact on its performance. If your gig has a good ranking, positive reviews, and a decent number of orders, deleting it could potentially reset these factors. Therefore, it's crucial to weigh the potential consequences on your gig's visibility and reputation.

Before deciding to delete your gig, it's worth considering whether you can improve it through updates instead. Take the time to analyze the performance of your gig, including its description, pricing, images, and other elements. Making necessary adjustments and optimizations may enhance its success without the need to delete and recreate it.

Fiverr provides helpful gig optimization tools and insights that you can utilize. Consider refining your gig's title, tags, and description based on relevant keywords and buyer demands. This can significantly improve its visibility and attract a larger pool of potential clients.

When contemplating deleting your gig, it's essential to communicate effectively with any existing orders or ongoing conversations related to that gig. Inform your buyers about any changes and assure them of a seamless experience. By delivering outstanding service and maintaining positive relationships, you can encourage repeat business and mitigate any potential disruptions.

Carefully choose the timing for deleting and republishing your gig. It's advisable to avoid doing so during peak business periods or when you have a significant number of ongoing orders. This minimizes disruptions and helps maintain a smooth workflow.

Remember, the decision to delete and republish a gig should be made after thoughtful consideration, weighing the potential benefits and drawbacks. Continually improving and optimizing your gigs is crucial for maximizing success on Fiverr. If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding your gigs and their management, consider reaching out to Fiverr's support team or consulting the Fiverr forum for guidance.

Best of luck with optimizing your gigs and your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, usman9301 said:

Yes, it is possible to delete your gig on Fiverr and publish the same gig again. However, there are a few important factors to consider before taking this step. Deleting and republishing a gig may have an impact on its performance. If your gig has a good ranking, positive reviews, and a decent number of orders, deleting it could potentially reset these factors. Therefore, it's crucial to weigh the potential consequences on your gig's visibility and reputation.

Before deciding to delete your gig, it's worth considering whether you can improve it through updates instead. Take the time to analyze the performance of your gig, including its description, pricing, images, and other elements. Making necessary adjustments and optimizations may enhance its success without the need to delete and recreate it.

Fiverr provides helpful gig optimization tools and insights that you can utilize. Consider refining your gig's title, tags, and description based on relevant keywords and buyer demands. This can significantly improve its visibility and attract a larger pool of potential clients.

When contemplating deleting your gig, it's essential to communicate effectively with any existing orders or ongoing conversations related to that gig. Inform your buyers about any changes and assure them of a seamless experience. By delivering outstanding service and maintaining positive relationships, you can encourage repeat business and mitigate any potential disruptions.

Carefully choose the timing for deleting and republishing your gig. It's advisable to avoid doing so during peak business periods or when you have a significant number of ongoing orders. This minimizes disruptions and helps maintain a smooth workflow.

Remember, the decision to delete and republish a gig should be made after thoughtful consideration, weighing the potential benefits and drawbacks. Continually improving and optimizing your gigs is crucial for maximizing success on Fiverr. If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding your gigs and their management, consider reaching out to Fiverr's support team or consulting the Fiverr forum for guidance.

Best of luck with optimizing your gigs and your freelancing journey on Fiverr!

thanks a lot... can u pls tell me the name of gig optimization tools??? it'll be very helpfull for me.

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, shefaya said:

thanks a lot... can u pls tell me the name of gig optimization tools??? it'll be very helpfull for me.

You can search on google or focus on your niche tags.

Edited by usman9301
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Yes, you can. The only true benefit of opting to do that over updating the gig is that it is the only way to change the URL. If you created a gig and the URL conflicts with your intended changes, the best solution is to create a new listing.

However, if you have promoted the gig and it is getting residual traffic, deleting it may not ideally serve you. In that case, update it and leave it despite the poor URL, and create a better gig that is unique but conveys a similar service. To clarify--if you want to duplicate that service in your new listing AND keep the old one for its traffic value, consider changing the old listing content to differ. 

Edited by amethystblac814
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 1

On 5/19/2023 at 11:21 PM, amethystblac814 said:

Yes, you can. The only true benefit of opting to do that over updating the gig is that it is the only way to change the URL. If you created a gig and the URL conflicts with your intended changes, the best solution is to create a new listing.

However, if you have promoted the gig and it is getting residual traffic, deleting it may not ideally serve you. In that case, update it and leave it despite the poor URL, and create a better gig that is unique but conveys a similar service. To clarify--if you want to duplicate that service in your new listing AND keep the old one for its traffic value, consider changing the old listing content to differ. 

thanks a lot....

• Like 7
  • Up 1