Editing profile?

rogzwt

Question

If i delete my old account with my phone number can i still use the same phone number to verify a new account?

Basically it seems easier to do that than try to edit my old one as every time i try to change something eg:

the @rogzwt under my username my profile pic I'm told i can't do it!

I'm even told my new profile pic of me/myself/I is not original. 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

17 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, rogzwt said:

If i delete my old account with my phone number can i still use the same phone number to verify a new account?

Basically it seems easier to do that than try to edit my old one as every time i try to change something eg:

Well, second account creation on Fiverr is not allowed as it's considered to be a violation of TOS. If you really want to open a new account, then you need to get a permission from Fiverr first. But most likely, after the creation of new account, it will also be banned.. 

Usernames cannot be changed once it's created because it will be permanent. It's better to proceed with the current account. 

About profile picture, then use your original photos.. 

• Like 11
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, rogzwt said:

In settings, deactivate account and choose reason as "I want to change username"

Note that, it will delete all of your record, including gigs, profile. Withdraw if had any funds inside

After with same mail and phone, you can create account (with different username)

About profile pic issue, contact customer support

Edited by grayprogrammerz
  • Like 6
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, rogzwt said:

Hi there!

Yes, the username cannot be changed once it's created, but you don't need to open a new account just because of it. You have the option to display your name and I see you're already using it.

As for being told your profile pic is not original, upload a new picture of yourself. That's all you need to do. Go to your profile, click on your pic and select a new image.

Edited by maitasun
  • Like 6
  • Up 8

1 hour ago, rogzwt said:

I suppose fiverr could say my photo of me is not original, I have used it on my own LinkedIn account of me!

Like suggested, if you used it somewhere else you could upload a different one that's not already on the web (or maybe contact CS about it to prove it's you). But it could also be the background you used for the pic - as there are multiple online sites where that background image is used eg. a decorating website.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

I have to ask these questions on here as I cannot find anything in the help section?

During my sellers registration process I was asked to add links to add to my own viability, I thought i'll do that later! Now I cannot find that section where I can add these links?

I think it was in the linked accounts section?

I was going to add links to my Linkedin profile and my own company website.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, maitasun said:

Hi there!

Yes, the username cannot be changed once it's created, but you don't need to open a new account just because of it. You have the option to display your name and I see you're already using it.

As for being told your profile pic is not original, upload a new picture of yourself. That's all you need to do. Go to your profile, click on your pic and select a new image.

Thanks but I still can't find where I hide the @rogzwt bit of my profile

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 10/13/2023 at 12:24 PM, rogzwt said:

I have to ask these questions on here as I cannot find anything in the help section?

During my sellers registration process I was asked to add links to add to my own viability, I thought i'll do that later! Now I cannot find that section where I can add these links?

I think it was in the linked accounts section?

I was going to add links to my Linkedin profile and my own company website.

Did you find any solution for this?

• Like 4

On 10/12/2023 at 9:54 PM, rogzwt said:

It is not allowed to create a second account on Fiverr, as this violates the Terms of Service. If you need to create a new account, you must first seek permission from Fiverr. However, even if you are granted permission, your new account may be suspended shortly after creation.

Once you have created an account and chosen a username, you cannot change your username. Therefore, it is best to continue using your current account if possible.

When choosing a profile picture, it is best to use a real photo of yourself so that you appear authentic and professional to potential clients.

• Like 4