Gig

sarakhhan0987

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

Yes, clicks and impressions on Fiverr can decrease without a specific reason, due to factors such as changes to the Fiverr algorithm and increased competition. Fiverr keeps on shuffling Gigs with regular intervals.

Thank you soo much 

I was thinking that clicks and impression were based on our gig quality if the quality of gigs is optimize then clicks and impression would not be decrease is it true?

• Like 16
  • Up 1

On 10/19/2023 at 3:41 AM, sarakhhan0987 said:

My impression on gigs and clicks suddenly going down can any one advice me that's why??

You are a new seller and Fiverr usually gives your gigs a boost in visibility for the first month or so. Since you started last month, it looks like your boost is over.

12 minutes ago, sarakhhan0987 said:

Yeah i hear it hundred thousand time.and it didn't work please share tips which work really 

The best way to get a good boost in visibility is to deliver more orders and to keep your buyers happy. So that should be your first goal. Focus on the stats that you have now, and work on improving them. You can still get orders, even if you have lower impressions and clicks. You just have to focus on improving your conversion rate (turning impressions into clicks and clicks into orders). Once you get the orders and deliver quality experiences to your buyers, your impressions can increase.

How many impressions and clicks are you currently getting? Are any of them turning into inquiries? If you are getting inquiries, what type of feedback are you getting from your potential buyers? I was able to get orders by paying attention to what buyers were saying in my inbox (and making appropriate changes to my gigs).

If you aren't getting inquiries, work on getting more clicks. Clicks are related to how attractive your gig is to potential buyers. It looks like you need gig thumbnails that clearly describe your services in 1-5 words. Your design should be relevant to your services and unique so that you can stand out from the other gigs that show up when buyers are looking for your services. Spend time creating more portfolio samples - the more samples you have, the better chances you have of a sample resonating with the buyer (and making them say, "that's what I want!"). You have 3 images, 1 gig video, and 2 PDFs that you can utilize per gig to show off what you can do. This also build credibility for you when you have zero orders and zero reviews.

I noticed that you mentioned in your bio that you would "write assignments" - I would remove that wording to avoid any misunderstandings (it's against Fiverr's ToS to write student assignments). You also mention in your gigs that you offer "flawless translations," so you do need to fix all of the proofreading errors that are in your bio and gigs. Even one error will cause buyers to shy away from your gigs and you have many.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

You are a new seller and Fiverr usually gives your gigs a boost in visibility for the first month or so. Since you started last month, it looks like your boost is over.

The best way to get a good boost in visibility is to deliver more orders and to keep your buyers happy. So that should be your first goal. Focus on the stats that you have now, and work on improving them. You can still get orders, even if you have lower impressions and clicks. You just have to focus on improving your conversion rate (turning impressions into clicks and clicks into orders). Once you get the orders and deliver quality experiences to your buyers, your impressions can increase.

How many impressions and clicks are you currently getting? Are any of them turning into inquiries? If you are getting inquiries, what type of feedback are you getting from your potential buyers? I was able to get orders by paying attention to what buyers were saying in my inbox (and making appropriate changes to my gigs).

If you aren't getting inquiries, work on getting more clicks. Clicks are related to how attractive your gig is to potential buyers. It looks like you need gig thumbnails that clearly describe your services in 1-5 words. Your design should be relevant to your services and unique so that you can stand out from the other gigs that show up when buyers are looking for your services. Spend time creating more portfolio samples - the more samples you have, the better chances you have of a sample resonating with the buyer (and making them say, "that's what I want!"). You have 3 images, 1 gig video, and 2 PDFs that you can utilize per gig to show off what you can do. This also build credibility for you when you have zero orders and zero reviews.

I noticed that you mentioned in your bio that you would "write assignments" - I would remove that wording to avoid any misunderstandings (it's against Fiverr's ToS to write student assignments). You also mention in your gigs that you offer "flawless translations," so you do need to fix all of the proofreading errors that are in your bio and gigs. Even one error will cause buyers to shy away from your gigs and you have many.

Thank you so much. Can you please check my gigs and give me some instructions? I want some useful suggestions because I'm getting down from down. Once I was able to get 1/2k impressions and likes, but now it's not more than 10/20 impressions. Help me to fly.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

Thank you so much dear.

Once i get order i will improve myself now my impression rate is about 131 and clicks us 5 6 no other views.

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, solayman_khan_x said:

Thank you so much. Can you please check my gigs and give me some instructions? I want some useful suggestions because I'm getting down from down. Once I was able to get 1/2k impressions and likes, but now it's not more than 10/20 impressions. Help me to fly.

I hope you meant "impressions and clicks" not "impressions and likes." The "hearts" you get is only an organizational tool for buyers. It doesn't affect your impressions.

You can follow the same instructions I gave @sarakhhan0987. ⬇️

3 hours ago, vickieito said:

@sarakhhan0987 - whenever you make changes, monitor how your gigs perform in the next week or two. Then make any necessary adjustments.

29 minutes ago, sarakhhan0987 said:

now my impression rate is about 131 and clicks us 5 6

This is more than enough to get orders. I still got orders with 40 impressions and 5 clicks (but have a high conversion rate). If you aren't getting orders, you need to find other ways to convince your buyers to place an order. Take a look at everything - how you structure your packages, your FAQs, portfolio samples, gig description, title, tags, etc.

• Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, vickieito said:

I hope you meant "impressions and clicks" not "impressions and likes." The "hearts" you get is only an organizational tool for buyers. It doesn't affect your impressions.

You can follow the same instructions I gave @sarakhhan0987. ⬇️

@sarakhhan0987 - whenever you make changes, monitor how your gigs perform in the next week or two. Then make any necessary adjustments.

This is more than enough to get orders. I still got orders with 40 impressions and 5 clicks (but have a high conversion rate). If you aren't getting orders, you need to find other ways to convince your buyers to place an order. Take a look at everything - how you structure your packages, your FAQs, portfolio samples, gig description, title, tags, etc.

Ok thanks

Conversation rate in which sense?

Conversation between clients or forum of fiver?

• Like 2