Please help me to improve my gigs.

kabir95

I was working fine after an order was cancelled suddenly my clicks and impressions are slowly decreasing day by day.

I don't get any new click and new order in last one month.

What should I do in this situation?

I am expecting the help of experienced brothers and sisters.

If I have made any mistakes, please check my profile and give me some suggestions.

I will be very helpful.

Thank you

https://www.fiverr.com/kabir95?up_rollout=true

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kabir95 said:

For few days I am very worried about my gigs.

Performance of gigs is slowly decreasing.

Can I get any advice from you to make my gigs perform better ?

Than you

My profile link

Try sharing ur gig on social media to get more eye on it..basically market ur gig to potential buyers outside marketplace and then bring them to Fiverr

• Like 3

Unfortunately an order cancellation causes my completion rate to go down, as do impressions and clicks.

I recently gave another gig; the gig is still under review. 

Earlier, I gave three more gigs. No previous gigs has been reviewed by Fiverr like this one.

I am hoping for advice from the honorable experts as to what the reason is for keeping the new gig so long in the review ?

Also, I am also hoping for advice on how to bring my gigs back to rank.

My Fiverr profile link

👇

https://www.fiverr.com/kabir95?up_rollout=true

New gig link

👇

https://www.fiverr.com/s/YlrBYN

Thank you

Kabir Hossain

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, kabir95 said:

I recently gave another gig; the gig is still under review. 

First of all, if you are creating a new gig only for the purpose of getting it ranked and thinking that cancellation will not affect your new gigs, then you are wrong. Any cancellation or poor metrics affect your entire profile, and not just one gig. So, if you have a cancellation and if it is affecting the ranking of one gig, then it will also affect all your existing and new gigs.

Coming to your question: The approval can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days. If you find that your gigs are repeatedly being rejected, you may be violating some guidelines or the gigs may not be of good quality. Are you not receiving any emails from Fiverr? If not, try contacting customer support so they can tell you the reason for the gigs rejection.

• Like 4

On 10/2/2023 at 7:58 AM, filipdevaere said:

@adibbinnur Your post has been reported. You are violating forum rule 8.

(Fiverr Forum rule-8, Posting original material is encouraged. If you post information taken from the Fiverr site or other places, cite its source. This includes AI-generated content.)

I am new to Fiverr, just started my career in Fiverr. Unexpected mistakes can happen in the new situation.

But I request, can you tell me please as an expert , what violating I have done in this post according to rule no-8 ?

Thank you

• Like 1