How to increase the impression of my gig?

mahidmunna

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm reaching out because I'm facing a bit of a challenge and could use some advice from the seasoned Fiverr experts out there.

I've recently joined the Fiverr platform and, like many of you, I'm eager to kickstart my freelancing journey. However, despite my efforts, I'm finding it challenging to land that elusive first order. Even more concerning, my impressions and clicks seem to be on the decline.

I've done my best to optimize my profile, create compelling gig descriptions, and even use relevant keywords, but it seems I'm missing something crucial. I would love to hear from those who have successfully navigated this initial hurdle:

• Like 1

Hello @mahidmunna 

As I can understand from your post, you would like to advertise your Gig here on the Forum. But please note that the Fiverr forum is not the best place to advertise your Gigs. The Fiverr Forum is a place full of information and great discussions. There are batter ways to advertise your Gigs: 

On 2/16/2024 at 7:06 PM, mahidmunna said:

can I share my Fiverr gig impressions up-down picture

When it comes to impressions, our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Hope this helps. 

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I opened this account in the last year. I provide WordPress services. I have a lot of experience in this CMS. But No order!! Someone, Please uniquely suggest some to get the first order. 😢👈

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

The price ranges on Fiverr vary across different categories. It is advisable to research top sellers offering similar services within your gig area and set your prices significantly lower than theirs.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Make the most of your gig by optimizing titles, descriptions, and tags with high-quality media and competitive pricing. Boost your reach by promoting your gigs on social media! Hopeful that you will attain your first order by following these.

• Like 2