How to increase the impression of my gig?

mahidmunna

Changing your gig's main image can cause a temporary drop in visibility as the platform's system needs time to readjust and decide where your gig fits among others. It might take a while for your gig to regain its previous ranking as the platform reevaluates its relevance, considering factors like competition and performance. Give it some time, ensuring your gig details are optimized, and if needed, reach out to platform support for assistance if the issue persists.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

13 minutes ago, mahadishaikat said:

Changing your gig's main image can cause a temporary drop in visibility as the platform's system needs time to readjust and decide where your gig fits among others. It might take a while for your gig to regain its previous ranking as the platform reevaluates its relevance, considering factors like competition and performance. Give it some time, ensuring your gig details are optimized, and if needed, reach out to platform support for assistance if the issue persists.

Thank you boss

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mahidmunna said:

Give me some important tips to get Click On my Gigs

Your gigs have less price as compared to what Fiverr has set the price for WordPress category which is $80 (starting price). This is the reason you are not getting impressions or clicks. Set your gigs at $80 then your gigs will start getting visibility and clicks.

Also, improve your gig galleries. 

• Like 10
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...